Go Hawkeyes (whatever a Hawkeye is)...... | Syracusefan.com

Go Hawkeyes (whatever a Hawkeye is)......

cto

Administrator
Iowa is up by 11 over Wisconsin with 11 to go in first half.

We don't want two highly ranked Big 10 teams around come March. One could push us out of MSG, depending on our record.

BTN (610 on Direct TV, but it is on other providers, too)

We don't want two highly ranked Big 10 teams around come March. One could push us out of MSG, depending on our record.

MASH_Picture.jpg

My dad went to Iowa so I've followed them for many years. This is a good team. McCaffrey is a great coach. one of the best out there imho. Lickliter was basically to Iowa basketball what GRob was too our football. He destroyed the program. It's easier to rebuild in basketball imho but McCaffrey has done very well to get them to this level in his 4th year. They legitimately go 11 deep. They just need to be able to finish games better which is what put them out of the NCAAs last year.

Last edited:
Reactions: cto
Yep Iowa has had solid recruiting classes. not great... but if you get good players that make it to junior and senior it will click most years.

585 on verizon. I previously thought Iowa looked pretty good. fundamentally sound team.

Iowa might become on of those highly ranked teams - winning a road game at Wisconsin is huge for them, and puts them in line as a serious contender for the BiG regular season title.

They don't have any huge wins yet, but the BiG will give them plenty of opportunity for quality wins. And there OOC losses are not bad - losing by 3 AT Iowa St (not going to punish them for that), and Neutral Villanova.

Wisky look like a bunch of james hardens driving and flailing like they were shot.

Looking at it further, Iowa really got the shaft from BiG schedule makers.

Its an unbalanced schedule, and you get to play 4 of you 11 conference mates only once:

For Iowa its - Indiana, Nebraska, Purdue, Penn St. They have to play the projected top 6 other than Iowa twice - Ohio St, Michigan St, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Illinois. And they play 4 of the bottom 5 in the conference onlye once.

me. I have fat fingers and these phones suck at typing

Sure. Blame it on the phone. You're buzzing right now, aren't you? Intoxicated with college hoops...and Carina wine.

Red glasses officiating in this one. Game is wiskys now.

Wow . McCaffery went ballistic.. before getting thrown out of game. I think he was right

But it is like a 6 point swing for wisconsin

He was definitely right.. my wife sitting here watching asked me why the white team can do that but the other cant..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom