go ucla | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

go ucla

UCLA 20 turnovers? Gotta be close to that.

Yup. The only thing keeping them in it is their three point shooting and Jaylen Adams. 1-14 from the floor.

Honestly - Bonnies are the better team. UCLA is fortunate to not be down 15-20.

What a terrible call on Stockard there. The ball handler clearly pushed off and it was a huge call.

Adams has a lot of nerve. Can't throw the ball in the ocean but still thinks he's the man. Crazy.

The amount of flops, and spazzy plays on both ends by both teams has made for a really annoying watch. The hell with both these teams.

And these Bonnies d-heads reaching for the ball like that after the play is over, should hopefully result in a punch in the face at some point.

Funny thing about Stockard - he was a game time decision to play as he missed the A-10 semifinal due to a hammy.

I will say St Bonaventure has been employing the "borderline perimeter fouling every possession" strategy on defense. I can see why Holiday is losing it.

That’s all they do.

That’s rewarded in college hoops. Run into guys and hope they reactively throw their arm out and hope the refs call it offensive. Garbage ball.

Where's Alphrettacuse? I thought he was a big PAC 12 fanboy.

That’s all they do.

That’s rewarded in college hoops. Run into guys and hope they reactively throw their arm out and hope the refs call it offensive. Garbage ball.

I hear ya to a point but some of those offensive foul calls were really obvious against UCLA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom