go ucla | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

go ucla

Gametime decision lol... Dude looked like he snorted 10 lines and drank a gallon of pre-workout before opening tip.

No doubt - hard to believe he sat out three days ago.

UCLA was pure garbage but I like St. Bona to go on a run. Adams was awful almost the entire game but they've got other scorers and they can protect the ball.

That’s all they do.

That’s rewarded in college hoops. Run into guys and hope they reactively throw their arm out and hope the refs call it offensive. Garbage ball.

Sometimes the defender owns the spot on the floor too. Holiday pushed off a lot. Those calls seemed mostly right to me. They did call a fair amount of hand checking fouls on Bona too.

And you know me. I hate refs.

Stockard, #11 on St. Bonaventure was flopping all over the place in the final minutes. The play where you throw your head back like a JFK headshot is a chickensheet play. He's the one that flopped on the Oshae drive with 11 seconds left and sealed the game for them in the dome.

I was impressed how they rebounded out of their zone.

UCLA was pure garbage but I like St. Bona to go on a run. Adams was awful almost the entire game but they've got other scorers and they can protect the ball.

It could’ve been a problem if they stayed in the M2M. UCLA was torching them early and blowing buy their D.

Hard to root against another upstate NY team, even if they do have the NY's College Basketball Team title belt this season(as I predicted). Good for the Bonnies.

Hop just got mentioned on the post game, for playing the zone in the pac 12.

Adams has a lot of nerve. Can't throw the ball in the ocean but still thinks he's the man. Crazy.
Shooters shoot until they make one, then they shoot until they miss.

I think this is a bad sign for us. The PAC 12 can't have two tournament teams play like absolute horse sh--. That conference can't be that bad.

I think this is a bad sign for us. The PAC 12 can't have two tournament teams play like absolute horse sh--. That conference can't be that bad.

Sure they can.
UCLA was the 2nd best team from the PAC 12 this year;
you know - the Conference of Champions(tm) :rolleyes:

And also the last non-total-garbage win that ASU had. 5 weeks ago.

And both teams are in play-in games.

Last edited:
Um, yes it is.

I saw a line in a Tournament story that said Arizona may be the only one carrying the conference flag after the playins.

Um, yes it is.

I saw a line in a Tournament story that said Arizona may be the only one carrying the conference flag after the playins.
Yeah and strangely they might just win it all. There were lots of people here trumpeting ASU over them this year. Lol.

Deandre Ayton is a flat out monster.

Good win for the Bonnies! Congrats Coach Schmidt. You did Bob Lanier a solid.

Yeah and strangely they might just win it all. There were lots of people here trumpeting ASU over them this year. Lol.

Deandre Ayton is a flat out monster.

I'm not feelin' it for Arizona. A lot of talent but they don't defend well enough to win it all imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom