GO96 | Syracusefan.com

GO96

I have been getting reports that he's been booming punts and kickoffs. He's 6'6" 225 does a 700 lb leg press has a 97 average in school and would love to play for SU. B' Ville is at Rome tomorrow and at home next Friday vs CNS. The Bees probably won't make the sectionals, that contraversial 5th down granted to West Genny may have cost them a spot. I was just curious to hear about his performances from someone who has seen him firsthand.

I have been getting reports that he's been booming punts and kickoffs. He's 6'6" 225 does a 700 lb leg press has a 97 average in school and would love to play for SU. B' Ville is at Rome tomorrow and at home next Friday vs CNS. The Bees probably won't make the sectionals, that contraversial 5th down granted to West Genny may have cost them a spot. I was just curious to hear about his performances from someone who has seen him firsthand.

His name is Mike Speach. He is a 6'4 TE. I only looked at his last game vs WG and he punted 5 times for a 32 yard average and kicked off 6 times for a 41 yard average.

His name is Mike Speach. He is a 6'4 TE. I only looked at his last game vs WG and he punted 5 times for a 32 yard average and kicked off 6 times for a 41 yard average.
Did you watch the videos or look up the stats?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom