going BIG on O | Syracusefan.com

going BIG on O

kcsu

Living Legend
I doubt we ever see it but i would love to see a Redzone package that had AAM at TB. Custis and AB at WR and Eoincy in the slot. 6-6, 6-3, 6-5 and all big and athletic would cause a few match up problems for sure.

It goes without saying, but If guys can get open a little better downfield, our run game could be really, really dangerous. Lots of slashers, especially if the O is able to spread the field sideline to sideline. One cut and go RBs thrive in those situations.

I believe you will see Custis, and Enoicy in red zone packages this year. Both of them are able to block, along with Ashton, plus their size is a mis-match in the endzone. Option play Hunt to Ashton to either Custis or Enoicy, murder for a defense to defend. Then also defending AAM up the middle, good luck.

I believe you will see Custis, and Enoicy in red zone packages this year. Both of them are able to block, along with Ashton, plus their size is a mis-match in the endzone. Option play Hunt to Ashton to either Custis or Enoicy, murder for a defense to defend. Then also defending AAM up the middle, good luck.

We'll stated, friend! Hope your assessment gives opponent's DCs nightmares. Would love to see it.

The beauty of having some big guys is that they don't have to always be wide open. How many times did Jameis Winston throw it up to one of his huge WR last year, knowing they would come down with it? I hope we finally make use of the fade and jump ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom