goins | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

goins

Last article I read was I believe in late October saying the sanctions didn't scare him and that Miami was the favorite. So unless that's changed since then...

Interviews during the season had him wearing a ton of Miami gear around OLGC. It was Michigan and Miami as favorites, but I think this is Miami's to lose.

This program has never been fully subscribed by the first week of January let alone November.

The history of this program is that at least 1/2, if not more, of our classes verbal after the season.

I don't think we are done. Marrone saying the class is done doesn't mean it is done done IMO. I bet we get a commit or two in December or later.

Might have told him to keep looking as well ... new story up on scout and garcia twitter

Gotta be morris is a silent or dare I dream wes brown?

If he was told to look elsewhere, it isn't because "our ship is full". We make room for players like him.

I will lose my if it's Dalton Crossan or Joe Scelfo as one of the silents.

lol, agreed... thats why i posted wondering what was going on regarding crossan...

Scelfo would not surprise me since he is OL.

If it is Crossan then I will not be too pleased ... good player, but as good as Goins / Walls?

Hope for Morris at worst and Perkins at best

Is everyone counting Morgan as almost a lock now? It would be great to get one of the top three players in the state
As far as Lynch goes, I've heard from friends in Buffalo he wants to go SEC.

Is everyone counting Morgan as almost a lock now? It would be great to get one of the top three players in the state

That pretty much means Arkansas which is believed to be the leader anyway.

Morgan is as close to a lock as there is for us out there

Crossan yes, Scelfo I'm not sure. He's a center prospect and with Macky entering his jr year next year and Trudo a redshirt freshman we need another center in the program. From what I've read about him to he's a tough hardnosed kid. On the light side but would have a couple of years in the SC program before stepping in. I could live with it.

http://vmedia./IMAGES/PROSPECT/PHOTO/JOSEPH-SCELFO_150_3_25.JPG
He's a ginger and he's wayyyy to happy to play O-Line.

well crap - SU's in the Big East and loses kids b/c they want to play in the ACC, so they jump to the ACC and then start losing kids to the SEC

-it - come on Gross, start working on that SEC plan - the Orange is in the Peach State!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom