Golf and Networking in CNY | Syracusefan.com

Golf and Networking in CNY

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend
I know with the cold temps and snowy weather outside, golf is one of the last things on people's minds these days (except for diehards like Tomcat & Orangeyes who probably tried to get in a quick 9 holes this morning before it got "really cold"). Well, I recently set up a LinkedIn networking group called "LinksinCNY" and would love to have more folks involved. The purpose of the group is meet some more golfers in the area (all skill levels are welcome), get some friendly matches going and also do some professional networking while doing it. Once I get a few more involved, I was thinking about doing something at Optigolf or at the Golf Dome @ Turning Stone to kick off the group.

It is a private group, but ask to join and all will be approved. Here is the Link or just search "LinksinCny."
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=7436619&trk=my_groups-b-grp-v

My real name is Rick Sauter and feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn as well.

DCCuse said:
I know with the cold temps and snowy weather outside, golf is one of the last things on people's minds these days (except for diehards like Tomcat & Orangeyes who probably tried to get in a quick 9 holes this morning before it got "really cold"). Well, I recently set up a LinkedIn networking group called "LinksinCNY" and would love to have more folks involved. The purpose of the group is meet some more golfers in the area (all skill levels are welcome), get some friendly matches going and also do some professional networking while doing it. Once I get a few more involved, I was thinking about doing something at Optigolf or at the Golf Dome @ Turning Stone to kick off the group.

It is a private group, but ask to join and all will be approved. Here is the Link or just search "LinksinCny."

My real name is Rick Sauter and feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn as well.

Bump

Sorry Rick, I would never join a group that would have me as a member.