Gonzaga/Oklahoma State | Syracusefan.com

Gonzaga/Oklahoma State

Ghost

Gentleman of the Night
I really wish they would just remove the players from the court so I could focus solely on the officials.

They're the stars of this show.

So many fouls...so boring.

Great post,refs have been awful in this one. I have no dog in his fight (pun intended?), but to me Gonzaga has had a friendly whistle too.

Great post,refs have been awful in this one. I have no dog in his fight (pun intended?), but to me Gonzaga has had a friendly whistle too.

I think so too - I hate Marcus Smart with all the whining, but in this game, as it's progressed, his frustration is kind of understandable. Some of the calls are just odd.

Funny thing is both team can't hit a FT. Gonzaga (9-15 60%) and OSU (13-24 54%)

I think so too - I hate Marcus Smart with all the whining, but in this game, as it's progressed, his frustration is kind of understandable. Some of the calls are just odd.

I'm gonna quote my own post - nevermind. Smart is still over the top annoying with all the whining regardless of what's happened.

Smart may punch someone before this game ends. He's a powder keg.

I'm gonna quote my own post - nevermind. Smart is still over the top annoying with all the whining regardless of what's happened.

Yeah, I hope all this bad behavior from Smart hurts his stock. He is a punk.

On cue, another bs call...against OSU. These refs are camera whores or something.

How about the smart shot where he lost the ball in the shooting motion and hit the gonzaga player on the follow through and got called for the foul

How about the smart shot where he lost the ball in the shooting motion and hit the gonzaga player on the follow through and got called for the foul

...as his teammate was being checked out of bounds in front of the ref who called the foul.

Yeah, I figured that was where he may finally throw a punch. I REALLY wanted a replay on that one - I still can't fathom what the call was.

Off-Topic: Is there something disturbing about the Enterprise commercial when the Oregon mascot and the two kids are shaking their hips? Creepy.

I just lol'ed, Ghost... My wife and I were discussing how creepy that commercial is as well.

If you're a player, in single elimination, how do you keep your composure in this game? OSU has gotten completely bent over by the refs.

This has been absolutely freaking terrible. I like Gonzaga, but this is just plain painful.

If you're a player, in single elimination, how do you keep your composure in this game? OSU has gotten completely bent over by the refs.

Did Marcus Smart just sit down without being subbed out?

I think he just gave up.

Can't say I blame him.

I wish Bilas was doing this game. He would've ripped these refs wide open.

It's like they wait for the shot to hit the rim, count to three, then just blow the whistle and assess a foul to whomever doesn't have the foul.
Eenie Meenie Minie foul on OK State.

Look again. Gonzaga's entire team has 3 or 4 fouls apiece. The officials have been terrible each way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom