Gonzaga/Oklahoma State | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Gonzaga/Oklahoma State

That should be an interesting press conference w/ Marcus Smart. I bet he's angry.

It may have been even both ways... brutal the whole game.

But I couldn't imagine how this board would be if our last game of the tourney involved this type of officiating.

Temporary shutdown may be the only option.

It may have been even both ways... brutal the whole game.

But I couldn't imagine how this board would be if our last game of the tourney involved this type of officiating.

Temporary shutdown may be the only option.

Two words: Ohio State.

201203241925699072526-p2.jpeg

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ohio-state-beats-syracuse-77-013635975--ncaab.html

Last edited:
For the record, I'm Polish and German and that doesn't bother me but I've never heard an announcer say something like that lol.

Most Polish folks I know refer to themselves as Polack's and tell the best Polish jokes.

Why would the Polack comment bother anybody? It's not offensive at ALL. I was watching the game with a Polish friend and we both laughed. No different from Vitale exclaiming the other day saying that it's going to be an all 'Rigatoni' final with Izzo/Pitino. If anybody should apologize it's Vitale. Not the announcer guy. A Polish person IS a polack plain and simple. It just sounds funny.

Last edited:
guys and or girls, please stop w/ the polack thing, I can hardly breathe. Really, took me back to my youth and this is the best thread on my short time on the board. Count Pulaski's revenge

I thought the Karl Hess led crew in the Nebraska/Baylor game were the most clowninsh of the day. Then these guys took the bar and buried it.

I thought the Karl Hess led crew in the Nebraska/Baylor game were the most clowninsh of the day. Then these guys took the bar and buried it.

Like usual.

I can't think of a tourney game I've cared less about than this one.
I had OSU in the FF hahaha .
One thing this year, a couple teams broke thru today. I do not remember Creighton or Gonzaga winning much in the last 10 or so years. So someday there may be hope for New Mexico. Pitt crushing someone seems a little odd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom