Gonzaga/Oklahoma State | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Gonzaga/Oklahoma State

Look again Gonzaga's entire team has 3 or 4 fouls apiece. The officials have been terrible each way.
I've only tuned in late and those Zags fouls must've been early because right now it's just pure insanity.

Look again Gonzaga's entire team has 3 or 4 fouls apiece. The officials have been terrible each way.

Yeah, earlier in the game they had a stretch of weird ones on Gonzaga. I don't know. It seems like down the stretch they're destroying OK State though.

I loathe OK State.....but I do think they've taken the brunt of this w/ the technical, intentional, etc..

Hack a pollock.

Wow, couldn't believe this could get worse. But somehow it did

And now they're going to foul Karnowski every time he touches the ball, and it's only getting uglier to watch.

Yup. Same here.

I always thought OK State and the Big 12 was overrated. Kansas was weak out of conference, the rest of the conference was so-so. They're kind of fun to watch, but not that great overall.

Wish this game would have been straight up though - I think I had them winning this one.

Will the pbp guy be back on on Sunday?

And now they're going to foul Karnowski every time he touches the ball, and it's only getting uglier to watch.

I think you mean "the pollock." :)

I always thought OK State and the Big 12 was overrated. Kansas was weak out of conference, the rest of the conference was so-so. They're kind of fun to watch, but not that great overall.

Wish this game would have been straight up though - I think I had them winning this one.
I have no idea why I picked them going so far. I guess I though Smart, Nash and that little white dude would be too much offense for the teams in their bracket. I didn't account for attention whore officials though (probably wouldn't have made a difference).

I have no idea why I picked them going so far. I guess I though Smart, Nash and that little white dude would be too much offense for the teams in their bracket. I didn't account for attention whore officials though (probably wouldn't have made a difference).

It may have to be honest. They had there guys on the bench due to the foul trouble so much. Nash was useless, and for a team that likes tempo, all the fouls are murder.

longislandcuse said:

That's why I picked them to go far. Figured Smart would take over and I'm still not high on Zona and I didn't think the Zags were really that good. Oh well, that's why I don't make money giving predictions haha.

In other train wreck sports news, the look-at-us Jets cut Sanchez and signed the dog killer...

And the play by play guy just apologized.

No, Gminski is on color.

Right - hmmm, other guy is...Andrew Catalon according to Google.

Catalon graduated from Syracuse’s S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications in 2001. A Short Hills, New Jersey native, he resides in East Greenbush, N.Y. with his wife and former WNYT colleague, Jessica Layton.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom