Good on Good | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Good on Good

O'Connell doesn't strike me as a QB who will be easily confused...he sees the field very well and delivers the ball where it needs to go.
We all thought that Malik would do much better than anticipated but look what happened.

Maybe O’Connell will get confused if he doesn’t see the field and mostly sees the dome roof because he is on his back so often. I haven’t been able to watch him play much and I hope you are wrong.

I think the Purdue QB is probably going to complete a lot of passes, throw for a lot of yards, and put up some points, because that's just how offense works in college football.

I'm confident that our offense can be just a bit better and our defense will make just enough timely plays that we'll solidly win this one though.

O'Connell doesn't strike me as a QB who will be easily confused...he sees the field very well and delivers the ball where it needs to go.

That's my worry. They will try to run the ball, and between Brohm and O'Connell they'll be ready for many of the blitzes we throw at QBs.

But I still think we'll outscore them, and that's all that matters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom