Good perception | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Good perception

Another thing that will help is giving the players 15 more practices for the bowl game. The more time you can coach the underclassmen the better off they will be

I think the difference is the coaches we have, the depth coming back, and the uptick in recruiting and potential for some real recruiting wins. I think there is a difference even though this team feels very similar
I think this year’s team is better.

After today’s game:
  • A number of Tweets pointing to the refs as MVP from non- Syracuse fans
  • Chryon scrolling on other games saying “Clemson (4) rallies down 11 in 4th quarter to beat Syracuse (14).”
I suspect Syracuse is nationally respected more after this game than before.

It still hurts. I’m more in the pissed camp because of what we did (or didn’t do.) But a part of me is giddy to be pissed why we lost because we might be a good program again.

I’m real angry. But to your point, I’m happy to be this angry.

This team is legit. We have real talent. Tabling some of the 2H stuff this game, we have good coaches.

We just saw the difference in how well you have to play and coach to be elite vs where we are.

But we are a very good team. Very good.

Proud of the team - players and coaches.

Dust ourselves off. Put a hurting on Notre Dame. Let’s get that Orange Bowl locked up.

We just went toe to toe with a national title contender and it wasn’t a fluke. We can be in the ring with anyone.

I’m real angry. But to your point, I’m happy to be this angry.

This team is legit. We have real talent. Tabling some of the 2H stuff this game, we have good coaches.

We just saw the difference in how well you have to play and coach to be elite vs where we are.

But we are a very good team. Very good.

Proud of the team - players and coaches.

Dust ourselves off. Put a hurting on Notre Dame. Let’s get that Orange Bowl locked up.

We just went toe to toe with a national title contender and it wasn’t a fluke. We can be in the ring with anyone.

Want to know what's going to make that anger go away?

A decisive victory over Notre Dame.

Team needs to put this disappointment in the rear view mirror, go take out the frustration on those pretenders, and get everything back on track.

Let's Go Orange!!!

Want to know what's going to make that anger go away?

A decisive victory over Notre Dame.

Team needs to put this disappointment in the rear view mirror, go take out the frustration on those pretenders, and get everything back on track.

Let's Go Orange!!!

Yep. No shame in losing to Clemson. We had them on the ropes.

Seems to me that we’re going to roll the rest of the year. ND has the unfortunate honor of being the first opponent up during this next reign of terror we’re about to unleash.