Good summary of Dion & a poll | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Good summary of Dion & a poll

How many 6'7 SFs with "decent" skills are in this draft? I just think overall Scoop brings more to an NBA team.
I wish he could have gotten an invite to the combine -- this could have been a chance for him to show that he can compete -- although as a playmaker, he probably wouldn't shine in isolated drills.

I sure hope he comes to Phoenix , it's only a 20 minute ride from my ranch to a Suns game . I will see the Suns 20 plus times a season if My man Dion is here !!
Nothing nicer than watching a 'Cuse BB grad in the pros. You do get to see Hakim, correct, except his minutes are up and down.

Nothing nicer than watching a 'Cuse BB grad in the pros. You do get to see Hakim, correct, except his minutes are up and down.
Spot on my man . When Hakim dunks the fans go wild , I don't understand why they don't play him more . He is a game changer when he plays home games .

I sure hope he comes to Phoenix , it's only a 20 minute ride from my ranch to a Suns game . I will see the Suns 20 plus times a season if My man Dion is here !!
I think he is a great fit for the Suns, learning from Nash for a year...We can all agree that would help tremendously, and just looking at the Suns guard positions. At the 2 it's Brown and Redd and at the point it's Nash, Telfair and R. Price.

Looks like a great fit for him, what do think about the lineup with him in?

I think he is a great fit for the Suns, learning from Nash for a year...We can all agree that would help tremendously, and just looking at the Suns guard positions. At the 2 it's Brown and Redd and at the point it's Nash, Telfair and R. Price.

Looks like a great fit for him, what do think about the lineup with him in?

that's a bit optimistic concerning nash is likely gone. blazers, spurs, knicks, heat, nash wants to win a title.

that's a bit optimistic concerning nash is likely gone. blazers, spurs, knicks, heat, nash wants to win a title.

Does he? I heard he doesn't want to go to a team like the Heat or Spurs where he would be a backup. He wants to be a starting PG that can lead a team to the Finals.

Does he? I heard he doesn't want to go to a team like the Heat or Spurs where he would be a backup. He wants to be a starting PG that can lead a team to the Finals.

it also comes down to which teams have cap room. i know the blazers do, and i heard nash is interested in playing there (close to his home in canada, and he likes aldridge's game). he'd start on the knicks, probably start over chalmers on the heat too.

Yeah, didn't mean the not starting thing for the Heat, but I meant to include that I heard he doesn't want to go to a team that he'd just be along for the ride basically. And I think Nash is an awful fit in Miami. LeBron is the real point guard there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom