Good to see the Bills are in mid-season form | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Good to see the Bills are in mid-season form

Glennon can fill in for a year while someone better develops under him, and Cutler sucks. Tyrod is the only one likely to get a long-term deal at $15-20 mil if I had to guess (and obviously Cousins if he makes it to free agency).

Edit: And I think Cutler is signed through 2020 but there's a lot of speculation that the Bears will move on from him.

I think it would be in the Bills best interests to bring him back and try to re-work that contract to make it a bit more team friendly. Knowing the Bills though they will probably do the exact opposite. At this point with no better options and a weak QB class, might as well bring him back.

Glennon can fill in for a year while someone better develops under him, and Cutler sucks. Tyrod is the only one likely to get a long-term deal at $15-20 mil if I had to guess (and obviously Cousins if he makes it to free agency).

Edit: And I think Cutler is signed through 2020 but there's a lot of speculation that the Bears will move on from him.

I would rather have Taylor than Glennon. Cutler is Cutler, not worth discussing. I like Cousins but like you said don't see him making it out of Washington. Only thing about Cousins he tends to make mistakes at worst possible time.

Glennon could prove a worthwhile pick up but could be a huge bust as well

McDermott HC
McCoy OC
John Butler Secondary coach with Texans as DC from what is out on the street. Buddy of McDermott's and actually pretty good secondary coach. Obvioulsy D will have heavy influence from HC

McDermott HC
McCoy OC
John Butler Secondary coach with Texans as DC from what is out on the street. Buddy of McDermott's and actually pretty good secondary coach. Obvioulsy D will have heavy influence from HC

Seems like a decent staff. Need to hit it out of the park in this years draft. Having the first two picks actually play versus being hurt would be a step up from last year.

Supposedly Mike McCoy is the guy he wants as his OC.

I think every one of these candidates are using McCoy to get hired...lol. Vance Joseph told Denver he can bring Mike McCoy back to Denver if they hire him to be their OC. And that ownership has strong ties with McCoy so they are happy about that. Will be interesting to see who McCoy hitches his wagon too

Buffalo not getting Anthony Lynn says to me he didn't want the job.
Tyrod Taylor is not taking a haircut to stay with Buffalo. He had the surgery so he may not even pass a physical by March 11th.
Why Buffalo is nickel diming Taylor makes no sense. The market rate for QBs is known and getting Taylor to take 12-13 million instead of 15-18'million just won't happen.
I guess Buffalo will be drafting a QB. Or Cutler/Romo/Glennon take 1 year deals.

Tyrod Taylor is not taking a haircut to stay with Buffalo. He had the surgery so he may not even pass a physical by March 11th.
Why Buffalo is nickel diming Taylor makes no sense. The market rate for QBs is known and getting Taylor to take 12-13 million instead of 15-18'million just won't happen.
I guess Buffalo will be drafting a QB. Or Cutler/Romo/Glennon take 1 year deals.

I think the rumors that Buffalo already decided to move on from Tyrod suggests that Buffalo didn't want Lynn; hard to say if that was mutual or not, but once those reports came out, I assumed Buffalo was hiring someone from outside the organization.

Taylor already indicated he wouldn't be against re-negotiating his deal.

I think Buff moved on from Lynn, not the other way around.

Love the hire. Seems the Pegula's "get it" after the Rex gamble.

I'm getting on board with hiring McDermott and I like hiring an experienced guy like McCoy as OC if that happens. If anything. at least McDermott was still wanted at his last job before the Bills hired him.

Looks like McCoy to Denver with Vance Joseph their new head coach

McCoy has a lot of options he better be leveraging this into the most money he can get

McCoy has a lot of options he better be leveraging this into the most money he can get

Thought I saw that he got a 5 year deal, which is good for a first-time head coach, right?

Thought I saw that he got a 5 year deal, which is good for a first-time head coach, right?

He's talking about the formers Charges Coach McCoy who is a candidate for OC for both Denver and Buffalo

I saw that he's expected to take his time with his decision; he has interest from Buffalo, Denver, Jets, Jacksonville, and Washington (if their OC gets the Rams job).

I saw that he's expected to take his time with his decision; he has interest from Buffalo, Denver, Jets, Jacksonville, and Washington (if their OC gets the Rams job).

Yeah he is in demand for sure

If McCoy is smart he runs back to Denver. They are a QB away from being a Super Bowl team. And the more success Denver has the better shot he will get at another head coaching job. He wasn't terrible in SD. He won a road playoff game for crying out loud. He deserves a second chance to be a head coach. Just a miserable situation in SD right now with the team move and everything.

Can't read your tweet. I heard 5 min ago, that it's between Musgrave or McCoy for OC in Denver.

Can't read your tweet. I heard 5 min ago, that it's between Musgrave or McCoy for OC in Denver.

Because the tweet was taken down, McCoy to Denver isn't official. One major reputable outlet had it as official but is now back-tracking