Got some interesting news from my son and the future production of 12 monkeys | Syracusefan.com

Got some interesting news from my son and the future production of 12 monkeys

CaliCuse

All American
he gotbthe site he wanted to shoot the show and its Detroit.Terry hasno sense of Syracuse history so he wasn't aware of Dave Bing being the mayor but did say that meeting him was probable going to be one of the things he gets to do as detroit is hurting for anything positive. BTW Syracuse gets a wink in the script as a background part of a main character. Also the character's birthday as October 3 which is my daughter-in law's birth date. That sort of thing is common for writers to do in scripts for family and friends. Terry has had a large number those winks since he hot to LA. The biggest is having our family name included in Start Trek trivia "The ringed moons of Matalas Prime"expressed in the show "Enterprise". When working on 24 he got his name included on the screen as an insider spy that Jack Bauer was taking down. i got a chance today to see the videos of the actors auditioning for the series. I feel sorry for these people as the process is a horrendous experience to go through.:bat:

I meant to tell you Cali, my stepdaughter posted some pics of her with a DeLorean on instagram. I texted her and she said it was this small short being shot at her place of employment. I asked if the guy who owned the car was named Terry. It was. This was like 6 weeks ago. She was how did you know the guys name? "I got sources"

I meant to tell you Cali, my stepdaughter posted some pics of her with a DeLorean on instagram. I texted her and she said it was this small short being shot at her place of employment. I asked if the guy who owned the car was named Terry. It was. This was like 6 weeks ago. She was how did you know the guys name? "I got sources"
Yes you do have sources. That source gets burned sometimes for things but I now try to be more timely if things are "contractually secret. I don't think Detroit is one of them . When I was at Terry's home yesterday he opened the garage door so I could see the "Time machine" Its pristine of course and the most accurate duplicate outside the original now at Universal Studio's display here in LA. I see the GE commercial regularly and shake my head that its my son's car on television.When he was thinking about buying his first Derloreanwhich is the one on tv and converted ,his wife was sort of against it and the time he was putting into the "conversion but now after the $ its bringing into the family along with his writing,she has seen the light.:) He has a second Delorean in the garage and uses it during the cooler days here. The AC isn't the best and LA hot days prohibit its common use.

Hey DNABB5 where was that picture taken?Was it in NYC?. Thats where the GE commercial was shot. Terry was there for that and was hoping Michael J Fox was going to be there as well. Mr. Fox wasn't there as hoped for but the commercial was shot and is still showing. I presume most have seen it by now.:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom