Gotta do no worse than 2-2 out of the gate | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Gotta do no worse than 2-2 out of the gate

I guess a team that started off 5-2 but hit a skid can only be judged on the down part of the season...it's the SU fan way of looking at things. couchburn

At this point we could win the Orange Bowl next year and certain people here will find something to complain about.

no i just dont wish in one hand and -well you know

if we have talent it hasnt shown itself yet has it?

you believe the incoming freshman will make a impact?lol
So Pugh, Davis, Spruill, Nassib, Lemon, Sales, Thomas, Lynch, Goggins, Robinson, etc, etc have no talent? What do you want? An SEC team? Many believe Broyld will make an impact, same with Morris, the new kicker, McFarlane, Thompson. Does the impact need to be on the offense or defense? No, there is special teams, the scout team, the locker room, pushing the players ahead of them on the depth chart. You are the very definition of pessimism.

many believe in santa also-

and dont even mention a depth chart-dont want to scare the kids away with competition

do i want a sec team-heck i would be happy with one that finished outside of the big least basement more than once a decade-

like it or not-this is the year marrone proves he is the man or its time to move on-

Don't know about the first four games, but that game against Open in week five looks like a sure thing!

I am not making any predictions but I think Minny and NW are pretty much even match ups and could go eitherway. Tough to find 6 wins if we don't get 4 in conference
thats what really fn bugs me. we are Syracuse, there should be 3 conf wins in our backpocket every august, 3 more toss ups to find 1 or 2 more Ws and maybe 1 v a top 10 team UNLESS Syracuse is that top 10 team.

throw in a few non league auto Ws and voila...we're going bowling.