Gotta love ESPN | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Gotta love ESPN

McDonald is an idiot. Borderline flagrant 2...on the road...and you're down? Not smart.

How was the not a foul on Cavanaugh??? He just jumped on top of him. If the refs just blew the whistle and called the foul like they should have, he never would have gotten elbowed in the face.

shandeezy7 said:
How was the not a foul on Cavanaugh??? He just jumped on top of him. If the refs just blew the whistle and called the foul like they should have, he never would have gotten elbowed in the face.

I said the sane thing. Hr jumped right on him

PeteCalvin said:
Marsh, I see Wake becoming our new Providence game. Always a tough one. Playing there will be like going to The Dunk.

No doubt

I said the sane thing. Hr jumped right on him

Happens in AAU all the time. No call.

We had it happen to one of our players three times in one game. On the third tackle, our guy rolled his wrist and broke it. Still no call.

Wake has moved into irrelevancy so quickly. Its hard to believe that about four years ago today, Wake Forest was briefly #1 in the AP poll.

In January 2010, Wake moved into #1 in the AP poll, then proceeded to crap the bed the rest of the year, and ended up as a 9 seed with 1o losses. They have sucked since.

Even UConn's move to irrelevancy has been slower.

UNC won this going away in sportscenter highlights like 5-1?
So they have that going for them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom