Gottlieb, Kellogg Pushing Wisconsin for #1 seed | Syracusefan.com

Gottlieb, Kellogg Pushing Wisconsin for #1 seed

Madbiker

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
At halftime show of OSU-IU game. Seth Davis finally ready to get off the Michigan St. bandwagon.

I haven't paid attention. Didn't Wisconsin lose like 5 games in a row at one point?

I haven't paid attention. Didn't Wisconsin lose like 5 games in a row at one point?
5 of 6. But losing streaks counting against you only happens to cuse. The big10 is about as overrated as any conference ever. Could def see them all out by end of first weekend

5 losses, including a loss to Northwestern, but like UVa, they're just not the same team any more.

5 of 6. But losing streaks counting against you only happens to cuse. The big10 is about as overrated as any conference ever.
It actually makes sense. I mean yes they have 5 losses to our 3. And yes, they lost to Indiana and Minn. , two teams we have beat. makes sense. If you don't want us to be a #1 seed.

Lately I've been wondering which sports media "personality" (no way I am calling any of these clowns journalists) trolls the Syracuse fan base the hardest. Is it Davis, Gottleib, Doyel, Bomani Jones, Lunardi, or is there someone else I'm missing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom