Grant home Visit | Syracusefan.com

Grant home Visit

hoopsupstate

Living Legend
I was hoping there would be some news on SU's home visit with Grant last night. I was pleased to read that he plans a campus visit to SU next week. It's always a plus when you can get a player on campus, especially with the Melo Center and the Dome for basketball.

Well, for some reason they didn't let me into the house, but as I was stalking JB and the Grant family... :);)

cuse jeramy grant.jpg

yes, getting him on campus is huge as well as the timing of the visit; following all the activity with Maryland and Rutgers. Now it's our time to show him how his dreams are best realized in Orange!

i understand we all want info but if the home visit was last night i dont know how it would be logical that anyone here would have info unless jb or hop is on this board...

i understand we all want info but if the home visit was last night i dont know how it would be logical that anyone here would have info unless jb or hop is on this board...

are you kidding thats when things blow up.

are you kidding thats when things blow up.
i know itll come out probably by the end of the wkend i just dont see how 12 hours later how anyone here would know how it went

i know itll come out probably by the end of the wkend i just dont see how 12 hours later how anyone here would know how it went
I thought we had some real insiders on here. We should have the entire transcript of the convo from last night. The CIA ain't got $*** on our insiders!

you think grant didnt tell atleast 5 people what happened and now a hundred more people know today.

you think grant didnt tell atleast 5 people what happened and now a hundred more people know today.
if i havent gotten a text from him or someone then no ;)

What you mean JB and Hop don't post here?!?! :confused:

That's it I quit :p

Sure they do. One posts as "rrlbees" and the other as "studigor". I assume we know which is which because Igor is always calling JB a dinosaur. ;)

After our home visit with Fab Melo it was all over the paid site that Boeheim was amazing during the visit. I believe one of our assistant coaches made the comment. From what I've read, it was Boeheim and Autry who visited last night.

According to Jerami's twitter he had a great in-home visit with us, as well as Notre Dame. Can't really read much into that.

On a hunch I checked MySpace and it turns out JB still has his page active from when he was playing ball in Scranton. He posted there last night at 11:41pm: "Just f###ing nailed it at JG's! Lord of the Living Room! smfh"

I'm going to take this as a good sign. I also heard from other sources that coach challenged Grant to a game of Madden and absolutely wiped the floor with him. Then they watched ping-pong.

okay its been a day and half since visit...how did it go...is Grant coming for an on campus visit as indicated by Scout Inc..(Espn)...not At their request, this network is being blocked from this site. (we all left)
/

Seems like a code of silence here...Friday evening thru lunch on Monday and nothing coming out...

as a still held in ransom At their request, this network is being blocked from this site. member, I can tell you nothing on the Notre Dame board other than Brey talking brother and playing Frosh yr vs. Rutgirls an absolute nothing...their bball board is worse than 'Cuse scout...hard to believe

I hear it went well. I like our chances better now than before this series of in-homes.
I think the campus visit (2nd one I believe) sounds like a confirmation visit, rather than an exporatory visit. Maybe mom and dad come along and get the full tour so that they can put the blessing on the kids choice. Or, I could be all wet. What do I know?!

Given the new information from Mike Waters that Grant plans on announcing this weekend, I would be surprised if Grant doesnt choose Syracuse.

Given the new information from Mike Waters that Grant plans on announcing this weekend, I would be surprised if Grant doesnt choose Syracuse.
I'm ready to pop the Orange champagne.
5F6083BB.jpg

According to DeMatha's coach, Autry was at Grant's school today for an open practice. UNC, Notre Dame, UNLV and a couple of others were there too. Rutgers was not there. Neither was Maryland. It didn't say who else might have been playing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom