Great article Troy Nunes site. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Great article Troy Nunes site.

Most teams run tempo now so it really isn’t all that unique. Also we have not run tempo since 2017. I am still waiting for a game under Babers where we go nearly as fast as Wake did in the Dome back in 2017. What we run really has never been all that fast.

That's the scary part, we haven't run tempo since ED, but have rather slowed or down in favor of our qb and wrs leading the D in favor of execution and it has still been a disaster.

We all realize that you are TD's dad and we all like the fact that you are here giving us inside info that you hear about the team. I understand why you stand up for you son however, to NEVER make a statement about the issues that are no doubt on Tommy just makes me read your post as "finger pointing".
Not “all”.

There is no such thing as a great article, or words from a commentator. Have you ever looked up the people who write these articles? Book smart I’m sure , goofy never played and even if they did nobody knows the answers except the players and the coach .
Lesson for the day here it comes .
Some dopey kid writer from the fizz who I was going to get buried until I saw his picture than I laughed at my own foolishness. He broke down 4 plays all wrong vs Pitt . Here’s the play
It’s a max protection wheel route to benson
Tommy gets the snap turns right slight slight shoulder fake , benson gives a slight glance and turns up and bang tommy is smacked and hurt on the play . The idiot commentator
Blames benson for not looking for the ball on a hot route ! The rush doesn’t matter to benson or tommy it’s max protect the play needs the fakes to work they are focused on execution, benson not looking to catch hot tommy throw it on the quick out portion so the commentator tries to blame benson the goofy writer blames tommy and unfortunately it was on the line ( I know don’t blame players in my position) but I have to make my point .
These people should not talk I see it every week every year. What it does is mis lead fans
Other players or players parents who don’t know the truth and there is a truth to ever play
Dino In his pressers tries to protect players but he hurts players in the process and I understand why because he knows committed players are watching and prospects are watching and other coaches may be watching . There are 3 types of fans
The nuts who know nothing
The nuts who played and know a lot
And the ones smart enough to know they don’t know and I only know be use I know that I know that I said I know . Nobody makes me bleed my own blood :p
Then I am really concerned that our OC lacks situational awareness. We have an oline that is weak at holding the rush, a RB that has not shown that blitz pick up is a strength, the defense is rushing 6 guys, and we have no one going short for a hot read. We had an opportunity to stay ahead of the down and distance and put the ball in the hands of a fast player with minimal defenders in the back of the defense but instead put ourselves behind and got out qb blown up.

Then I am really concerned that our OC lacks situational awareness. We have an oline that is weak at holding the rush, a RB that has not shown that blitz pick up is a strength, the defense is rushing 6 guys, and we have no one going short for a hot read. We had an opportunity to stay ahead of the down and distance and put the ball in the hands of a fast player with minimal defenders in the back of the defense but instead put ourselves behind and got out qb blown up.
My hope is he now knows what we have let’s see if he adjust

Let's get the short passing game going, at least it's something, anything short and quick that gets the ball out of TD's hands, DB needs to adjust to the players he has and stop trying to fit a square into a triangle

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom