Great day to be a Syracuse fan | Syracusefan.com

Great day to be a Syracuse fan

RF2044

Living Legend
HUGE road win against a ranked opponent, with an exciting finish.

And two big time coordinator hires for football, helping to shore up major deficiencies on the staff.

This past year of football / hoops hasn't been much fun, but January 11th was a great day to be a 'Cuse fan!

Let's Go Orange!!!

HUGE road win against a ranked opponent, with an exciting finish.

And two big time coordinator hires for football, helping to shore up major deficiencies on the staff.

This past year of football / hoops hasn't been much fun, but January 11th was a great day to be a 'Cuse fan!

Let's Go Orange!!!
I'm just now watching it and at the 13 min mark of the second half and we're down 5 with all momentum going in the opposite direction. And they hang in to win! Are you kidding me?!
Very likely a pivot moment on the season. What a confidence boost for the rest of the year. Not saying we make tourney but no losing record and at least NIT. Excuse me while I watch a most unlikely finish!

Last edited:
I'm just now watching it and at the 15 min mark of the second half and we're down 7 with all momentum going in the opposite direction. And they hang in to win! Are you kidding me?!
Very likely a pivot moment on the season. What a confidence boost for the rest of the year. Not saying we make tourney but no losing record and at least NIT. Excuse me while I watch a most unlikely finish!
Hope you enjoyed it, CR. Of course, you could have viewed the Cliff's Notes version, the OT period.

I'm just now watching it and at the 15 min mark of the second half and we're down 7 with all momentum going in the opposite direction. And they hang in to win! Are you kidding me?!

If you want to avoid spoilers, it might be better not to log on here next time until after you're finished, as luring as it is for whatever reason. ;)

Was it 7..? We were up 7