Great evening until I got arrested ... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Great evening until I got arrested ...

are you panhandling again? for bail $$$$$$

you might do better asking for "donations for Vino" on Marshall street with a cardboard sign.

It's really a shame Jim The Hammer Shapiro isn't practicing anymore - otherwise I'm sure he would have loved to take this case.

A conveniently placed US Marine sticker might have let you get off with just a warning.

If that counts as an arrest then I spent a decent amount of my teen years as hardened criminal!! :)

If that counts as an arrest then I spent a decent amount of my teen years as hardened criminal!! :)
I know it technically wasn't an arrest, but that sounded better in a subject line than "traffic violation."

On second thought, it WAS an arrest. "Arrest" is derived from the French word "arreter" which means to stop. The cop stopped me. Therefore, it was an arrest.

The Hardwood Club dinner was great ...as Tomcat, bees and Cherie and others have reported. We had Baye and silent G at our table and they were wonderful.

Then I left the On Center and turned right onto Harrison St...which I thought was a two-way street (as it is on the other side of I-81). It isn't. And a cop pulled me over. It was not pleasant. I had a CT license and a rental car. Twenty minutes later he let me go. After writing out a hand written ticket that is illegible.

Whatever. It was still a great night.

I made that same mistake on Harrison years ago, but the city cop just let me go with a warning.

I'm surprised you got ticketed. When I moved back to Syracuse from Greenwich, I got pulled over at least 3 times for various infractions. But for some reason, once the cops saw that I had a CT license they just let me go without a ticket, but they were clearly disappointed.

I know it technically wasn't an arrest, but that sounded better in a subject line than "traffic violation."

On second thought, it WAS an arrest. "Arrest" is derived from the French word "arreter" which means to stop. The cop stopped me. Therefore, it was an arrest.

Good save!! :)

I wasn't trying to minimize your stop! Just wanted to make myself sound tougher...and I think I accomplished that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom