Great game | Syracusefan.com

Great game

We're still okay if we can somehow win 2 of the final 3. You're such a Debbie Downer except when it comes to the Cowboys who ironically are the team who hasn't done a damn thing in 20 years.
How am I a Debbie downer. All we have to do is win at bc. Beat Clemson. And win a game in the acct. Something we have never done before.

We are seriously undermanned. Huge talent gap. I’ll enjoy this for what it is. If some of our talented teams from the past showed up to play like this team, we’d have multiple NCs.

Seriously I don't get it. I get negative a lot but this team is doing everything they can with what they got.

You wanna be upset, be mad at JB for not getting more depth or the NCAA for the sholly reductions

They players are doing everything that can. Including playing an unreasonable amount of mins.

How am I a Debbie downer. All we have to do is win at bc. Beat Clemson. And win a game in the acct. Something we have never done before.

I don't see that as unrealistic as you apparently do, although it won't be easy.

Seriously I don't get it. I get negative a lot but this team is doing everything they can with what they got.

You wanna be upset, be mad at JB for not getting more depth or the NCAA for the sholly reductions

They players are doing everything that can. Including playing an unreasonable amount of mins.

I think his post was meant as a compliment actually or at least that’s how I interpreted it. Commending this team on how hard they play despite not being very talented collectively.

I think his post was meant as a compliment actually or at least that’s how I interpreted it. Commending this team on how hard they play despite not being very talented collectively.

Yep,I was agreeing with him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom