Great, great win | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Great, great win

I don't know much about him and don't really pay attention to the announcers so I can focus on what my fellow dorks are writing, but this was a freshman in his first start right? If it is, that was really impressive and not to crap on Schrader, but this kid looked like a fat far far better version than him now.
Agree that the kid played well but he had a decent O-Line in front of him and has not been injured like Schrader was. Nod did he have to play with an arm that should have been in a sling. Not taking anything away from Bailey, he is everything you can want in a freshman stepping into the starter role.

Lots of things to critique, and I know people will, but this was an excellent road win for the Orange.

Be positive here.
There was not one second tonight where I was calm. Even against UNLV last week on that fourth down play to stay in the game I knew we had it. Every positive play surprised me today. And honestly, I wouldn’t have it any other way. This is such a fun team to watch. And we’re halfway through a season with some really special players that we’re going to miss next year.

Road ACC wins are a rarity for us. This was a great one for a team that is very close to putting it together. And while NC State has under performed this year, they still have a lot of talent.

There was not one second tonight where I was calm. Even against UNLV last week on that fourth down play to stay in the game I knew we had it. Every positive play surprised me today. And honestly, I wouldn’t have it any other way. This is such a fun team to watch. And we’re halfway through a season with some really special players that we’re going to miss next year.

Road ACC wins are a rarity for us. This was a great one for a team that is very close to putting it together. And while NC State has under performed this year, they still have a lot of talent.
I haven't been worried once this season, which is weird for me. I did miss one game though, Stanford. Lol

I was worried about this game, I was wrong. SU was clearly the better team. McCord is really fun to watch. With him Syracuse has a chance in every game. The play where he shook of the sack was really special. Good win boys. Watch tons of film and rest up.
And we still haven't put together a complete game. Hopefully we are ramping up instead of the closing down that we have endured the last few seasons.

Great win! It about gave me a heart attack but it’s a great win regardless. It would do my blood pressure wonders if we could close out 2+ score games more easily.

As a side note, if Wax is ready for Pitt in 2 weeks does Barron get kicked back out to the STAR position? I feel like Barron is much more dangerous as a LB for us and being lined up next to Wax would be great. But I’m guessing he will likely be back out to the STAR spot

Last edited:
I got cut off at a bar in Oneonta after slamming my hand on the bar on the 2nd interception during that stupid game. Oneonta has changed.
I'd road trip for some bar action like this. Prefer to do it where people don't know me.

Fran met with Bailey and talked to him, more than just a congrats. He was animated, too. Several us, speculating in fun, claim that Fran was recruiting him. In truth, Fran was probably just being himself and he relates with young players well.
Why Dont We Have Both GIF

I got cut off at a bar in Oneonta after slamming my hand on the bar on the 2nd interception during that stupid game. Oneonta has changed.
I was going to watch it shortly after it ended but when I asked the OT forum if I should bother they just said pretend it didn't happen. So as far as I'm concerned we're top 15 and inching our way into the playoffs.

Great win! It about gave me a heart attack but it’s a great win regardless. It would do my blood pressure wonders if we could close out 2+ score games more easily.

As a side note, if Wax is ready for Pitt in 2 weeks does Barron get kicked back out to the STAR position? I feel like Barron is much more dangerous as a LB for us and being lined up next to Wax would be great. But I feel like he will be back out to the STAR spot

I’d go Barron and wax at LB and kick McDonnell up to End

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom