Great, great win | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Great, great win

Great team win. The offense scored, but left point son the board The defense was mostly sound, a few broken plays, a couple bad calls, but never broke. Though it became apparent that ST was limited by the staff, they did not give up the game. A great game in a hostile environment against a team that has had our number.

Road Win: Check
Conference Win: Check
Monkey off our back: Check
Momentum going into Pitt; Check

Did Pena come back in after the targeting call? I did see him with his helmet on, and if he got a concussion, they would have taken his helmet away, right?
Don’t think he returned. Bye coming at the right time for him too.

Richt confusing guys. Rambling on. Why is he on tv

Especially when we could have the camera on the stunning Taylor Tannenbaum.

1728790197010.gif

We have the better QB up until Miami and even then it’s debatable. BRING ON PITT

I do think NC State is a terrible team. But clean up the mistakes and they can easily be cleaned up, we are scary good.

Since this appears to be post game thread now….

my main concern is red zone offense, the d and st are what they are, we have to score tds to beat better teams
If it was the first 3 quarters I don't think the 4 quarter issues we saw would've happened. We were giving away downs to burn clock and can't kick field goals I guess.

Even if one of our two runs was a pass instead, that's probably 7 /8 extra yards that more often from a guy who completed about 70% of his passes today.

If it was the first 3 quarters I don't think the 4 quarter issues we saw would've happened. We were giving away downs to burn clock and can't kick field goals I guess.

Even if one of our two runs was a pass instead, that's probably 7 /8 extra yards that more often from a guy who completed about 70% of his passes today.
We might have been a little bit too all in on burning clock.

That was wild
I don't know much about him and don't really pay attention to the announcers so I can focus on what my fellow dorks are writing, but this was a freshman in his first start right? If it is, that was really impressive and not to crap on Schrader, but this kid looked like a fat far far better version than him now.

When the season started this game was considered our most certain loss, coming off a west coast trip.

The Stanford game will haunt our dreams (especially with how they’ve vomited on themselves since), but 5-1 feels pretty good right now.

IMG_0085.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom