Great, great win | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Great, great win

A very great win!
You can’t even imagine how good it feels (for me) to watch any NC fb team lose.
But when it’s the 'cuse, in their house, and I get to see Doeren's face on the big screen losing, man, we’re talking huge shite eat'n grin here lol!
Thank you Fran Brown and team for making my week!

2 plays.
2 TDs.

Yeah, and on the first one, the receiver clearly stepped out of bounds. The defender put a hand on him, but did not "force" him out of bounds. It took place 2 steps later. That TD should not have stood.

On the 2nd one, the guy in the secondary "bit" as the QB scrambled, letting the receiver get behind him. That was a mistake, but it was also pretty close as to whether the QB was over the line of scrimmage. The refs tried like crazy to give NC State the game in that 4th quarter.

And yet some people were complaining about us not having to play any games in the State of North Carolina during hoops season. It's a blessing that we don't have to have local refs. And that damn woman on the ACC halftime crew - she kept calling NC State "WE" !!!! Homer shtt like I can't stand.

When you consider what HC Fran Brown has accomplished in about 6 months; this away win is truly amazing!

IMG_3045.gif

Sure, all have said some nice things following our wins, but for some of them, it come off as forced and reluctant. Like it pains them to say it lol
They better get used to it or find another place to work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom