Great job Goodell 1 game for Josh Brown | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Great job Goodell 1 game for Josh Brown

You're so far up Brady's butt with the poor choices he's made and consequences thereoff, you've lost sight of reality.

This is my favorite...another league would've formed...sure, except...now stay with me here...IT DIDNT.

Why??

Because of Well.

Glad you think that being a practicing lawyer is not working, because that's what John did for 12 years before joining the family business.
I know more about Mara than you think. I have a Senior partner here in Charlotte who is his age and said his pops couldn't get him into Columbia Law School like he did so good ole John went to Fordham.

He isn't a saint and F HIM and his arrogance. He is a POS who defends Goodell. I hate the NFL front office and the people like Classy Mara who protect them. I had not figured out how much the NFL is full of aholes who think they are above it till Brady. Roger does what the big bosses want and John is one of them.

Your kicker violated the rules that Roger put out. However, because your owner wants to stay by a guy who has been beating girlfriends in college and has allegedly beaten his wife over 20 times then fine. Just know your owner is a POS and not this classy great guy the press who suck on him report nationally.

You're so far up Brady's butt with the poor choices he's made and consequences thereoff, you've lost sight of reality.

This is my favorite...another league would've formed...sure, except...now stay with me here...IT DIDNT.

Why??

Because of Well.

Glad you think that being a practicing lawyer is not working, because that's what John did for 12 years before joining the family business.

To be fair Alsacs has been a practicing lawyer and based on his post count I don't know if what he does can be called working.

I know more about Mara than you think. I have a Senior partner here in Charlotte who is his age and said his pops couldn't get him into Columbia Law School like he did so good ole John went to Fordham.

He isn't a saint and F HIM and his arrogance. He is a POS who defends Goodell. I hate the NFL front office and the people like Classy Mara who protect them. I had not figured out how much the NFL is full of aholes who think they are above it till Brady. Roger does what the big bosses want and John is one of them.

Your kicker violated the rules that Roger put out. However, because your owner wants to stay by a guy who has been beating girlfriends in college and has allegedly beaten his wife over 20 times then fine. Just know your owner is a POS and not this classy great guy the press who suck on him report nationally.
I think this post might've cost tommy boy another 2 games.

To be fair Alsacs has been a practicing lawyer and based on his post count I don't know if what he does can be called working.
I have days/weeks I can't post at all and I have times I can post a lot.

Thanks to Iphones/smartphones my post count is high. Damn phone makes a lot grammatical errors though.

John Mara 9-10-14
Cqwb9tXWEAQzjY2.jpg

John Mara 8-24-16
Cqwb-VeWIAAfwIX.jpg

John Mara has established himself and acted correctly here, so proud of him.

Domestic Violence is a horrible crime, but in his 19 years working closely with a DV center here, I'd imagine he's learned more than the pitchfork carrying...guilty until forever, Internet crowd.

For all we know, Molly may be batshit crazy and those '20' DV events may be fabricated.

Apparently, the police think so.

Go ruin his life alsacs, u know more about this incident(s) than all of us.

Mara is phony POS and that is what my point is. He isn't this classy man that the media portrays. He is a cut throat owner who has shown that he plays the media game. He is my crosshairs for the BS he has shown in the Brady case. I blame Mara/Rooney/Biscotti type owners controlling their puppet.

Your owner is a phony. He did not act correctly and showed how he feels about domestic violence. Ignorance is not a defense.

John Mara has established himself and acted correctly here, so proud of him.

Domestic Violence is a horrible crime, but in his 19 years working closely with a DV center here, I'd imagine he's learned more than the pitchfork carrying...guilty until forever, Internet crowd.

For all we know, Molly may be batshit crazy and those '20' DV events may be fabricated.

Apparently, the police think so.

Go ruin his life alsacs, u know more about this incident(s) than all of us.

Not saying it is definitive, but in many abusive relationship domestic violence incidents happen, are reported, and then the victim refuses to cooperate. It is part of the problem. One thing that is for sure is that Josh Brown has committed violence against his wife before, he admitted as much in a letter to their friends. No need to play innocent until guilty in a court of law on this when you had the sharpest pitch fork in the Deflategate scenario. You are asking people to look the other way on this when you had Tommy Boy and the patsies dead to rights on the first leaked PSI reading.

Mara is phony POS and that is what my point is. He isn't this classy man that the media portrays. He is a cut throat owner who has shown that he plays the media game. He is my crosshairs for the BS he has shown in the Brady case. I blame Mara/Rooney/Biscotti type owners controlling their puppet.

Your owner is a phony. He did not act correctly and showed how he feels about domestic violence. Ignorance is not a defense.

Not saying it is definitive, but in many abusive relationship domestic violence incidents happen, are reported, and then the victim refuses to cooperate. It is part of the problem. One thing that is for sure is that Josh Brown has committed violence against his wife before, he admitted as much in a letter to their friends. No need to play innocent until guilty in a court of law on this when you had the sharpest pitch fork in the Deflategate scenario. You are asking people to look the other way on this when you had Tommy Boy and the patsies dead to rights on the first leaked PSI reading.
alsacs, you are out of your mind.

they had tommy boy dead to rights, they had a deflated football...he was guilty.

in this incident, she must not have had any injuries.

for all we know, he called the police because she was baiting him into striking her.:noidea:

we just don't know.

and a ton of investigators, have decided that there was nothing to see here.

as for the league policy...

im very aware of it.

the Giants are very aware of it.

the NFL is obviously very aware of it.

whatever town Police Dept it happened in was very aware of it.

they have all decided that in this particular incident that no crime was committed and that the punishment should only be 1 game.

im not saying Josh Brown is a Saint, its clear he likely committed some act against her in the past, and it appears that she did not pursue any charges then...but in this instance, the only instance that matters, nothing happened.

and they still gave him a game.

actually not they, not Goodell...LISA FRIEL gave him a game.

why don't you guys come up here, walk into her office and call her a phony biotch for not giving Brown more games.

she has complete autonomy to punish as she sees fit.

alsacs, you are out of your mind.

they had tommy boy dead to rights, they had a deflated football...he was guilty.

in this incident, she must not have had any injuries.

for all we know, he called the police because she was baiting him into striking her.:noidea:

we just don't know.

and a ton of investigators, have decided that there was nothing to see here.

as for the league policy...

im very aware of it.

the Giants are very aware of it.

the NFL is obviously very aware of it.

whatever town Police Dept it happened in was very aware of it.

they have all decided that in this particular incident that no crime was committed and that the punishment should only be 1 game.

im not saying Josh Brown is a Saint, its clear he likely committed some act against her in the past, and it appears that she did not pursue any charges then...but in this instance, the only instance that matters, nothing happened.

and they still gave him a game.

actually not they, not Goodell...LISA FRIEL gave him a game.

why don't you guys come up here, walk into her office and call her a phony biotch for not giving Brown more games.

she has complete autonomy to punish as she sees fit.
I am not getting into Deflategate as you can't get even get the facts right. You don't care about the facts either.

The point of this is John Mara is phony. He talks about caring about domestic violence and then goes and resigns a kicker who has a lot of smoke around him at it pertains Brown. The guy beat his girlfriend at Nebraska and he had a lot of allegations with his wife. Just because the police couldn't get the victim to cooperate doesn't mean anything. The new policy is a joke and this incident proves it.

I am not getting into Deflategate as you can't get even get the facts right. You don't care about the facts either.

The point of this is John Mara is phony. He talks about caring about domestic violence and then goes and resigns a kicker who has a lot of smoke around him at it pertains Brown. The guy beat his girlfriend at Nebraska and he had a lot of allegations with his wife. Just because the police couldn't get the victim to cooperate doesn't mean anything. The new policy is a joke and this incident proves it.
what did I get wrong on deflategate??

was there not deflated footballs.

of course he ordered them deflated.

it didn't really matter in the big scheme of things.

he didn't cooperate with an investigation and ended up getting the full 4 games that was originally called for.

an excessive punishment.

screw him.

now, different topic

DV.

1 thing the NFL cant do, is go back and punish people for what they did in college or in years past.

they can act on what has occurred under the now.

she doesn't have to cooperate, for the police to bring charges.

she doesn't have to cooperate for the NFL to levy suspensions.

it appears he got the game, not because of this, but because of things in the past.

again, come up here and call Lisa Friel a joke.

this is a witch-hunt. brady was a freakin circus.

2 different things.

he didn't cooperate with an investigation and ended up getting the full 4 games that was originally called for.

an excessive punishment.

screw him.

now, different topic

DV.

1 thing the NFL cant do, is go back and punish people for what they did in college or in years past.

it appears he got the game, not because of this, but because of things in the past.

2 different things.

A very large number of scientists would tell you the balls were within the expectation of the ideal gas law. Also i will question which part he didn't cooperate on. If it is the phone again, he was advised not to share it so as to not set a precedent . Also what about the Colts balls that measured low, or the wide range between the two gauges, etc. etc. you took Deflategate ate what you heard in the first week, and made your judgement, yet now you want all the facts.

an excessive punishment.

screw him.

now, different topic

DV.

2 different things.
It honestly amazes me people still don't get the facts of Deflategate. I think your a pretty smart guy outside of your Trump stuff but honestly you don't have a basic understanding of the facts. I am not going down this rabbit hole. The NFL had nothing they changed arguments 3 times during the affair.

This is about the phony that is John Mara. He says one thing on domestic violence and does another thing when it involves a player on his time. If Brown did nothing wrong he wouldn't have even got 1 game. The fact is the NFL handled this case with kid gloves because they want. Mara didn't have to bring Brown back he knew the facts and still resigned him.

A very large number of scientists would tell you the balls were within the expectation of the ideal gas law. Also i will question which part he didn't cooperate on. If it is the phone again, he was advised not to share it so as to not set a precedent . Also what about the Colts balls that measured low, or the wide range between the two gauges, etc. etc. you took Deflategate ate what you heard in the first week, and made your judgement, yet now you want all the facts.
I won't go down deflategate with him.

GThe whole thing blew up because of Mortensen's report which was FALSE and the NFL NEVER corrected. The Patriots were convicted in public opinion without the correct information given. The NFL gave the Patriots the wrong information and then sat on the correct numbers for 2 weeks. They wanted them to admit to something that wasn't true.

The NFL changed the charges against Brady from generally aware to actively participated to schemed without presenting any evidence. The NFL admitted Brady gave the information from his phone the first 3 times he met with Wells. THe NFL had access to every Patriots employees phone. They proved nothing. The Ideal Gas Law doesn't mean chit. The fact that Colts balls were below the legal limit on one gauge means nothing. The fact the Patriots had 43 plays in the first half and the Colts only had 21 means nothing. The fact the league reports SAID THE REF's memory on which gauge he used is wrong to fit their narrative means nothing.

People can think manipulation took place but the fact their has never been any evidence to prove it means nothing. Then the NFL uses the phone destruction as this cover which meant nothing but it was used to manipulate people who hate the Patriots means nothing.

Besides this they are guilty as hell.

I won't go down deflategate with him.

GThe whole thing blew up because of Mortensen's report which was FALSE and the NFL NEVER corrected. The Patriots were convicted in public opinion without the correct information given. The NFL gave the Patriots the wrong information and then sat on the correct numbers for 2 weeks. They wanted them to admit to something that wasn't true.

The NFL changed the charges against Brady from generally aware to actively participated to schemed without presenting any evidence. The NFL admitted Brady gave the information from his phone the first 3 times he met with Wells. THe NFL had access to every Patriots employees phone. They proved nothing. The Ideal Gas Law doesn't mean chit. The fact that Colts balls were below the legal limit on one gauge means nothing. The fact the Patriots had 43 plays in the first half and the Colts only had 21 means nothing. The fact the league reports SAID THE REF's memory on which gauge he used is wrong to fit their narrative means nothing.

People can think manipulation took place but the fact their has never been any evidence to prove it means nothing. Then the NFL uses the phone destruction as this cover which meant nothing but it was used to manipulate people who hate the Patriots means nothing.

Besides this they are guilty as hell.

I hear you. Odds are we probably won't agree with KaiserUEO on this or deflategate. Part of being a fan of different teams i suppose.

you guys are like my wife, she takes her frustrations with the kids out on me.

screw brady, that guilty serial cheating fluck.

now back on topic.

the NFL acted accordingly.

when will you guys discuss Lisa Friel??

you guys are like my wife, she takes her frustrations with the kids out on me.

screw brady, that guilty serial cheating fluck.

now back on topic.

the NFL acted accordingly.

when will you guys discuss Lisa Friel??

That line above pretty much sums up the fact that we need to stop talking about deflate gate. Just grade A stupidity or Grade A trolling. I will assume it is the latter for the sake of civility

This option largely comes down to a woman named Lisa Friel, whose league office is adorned with portraits of giants: the former Giants quarterback Phil Simms, the current Giants quarterback Eli Manning — and, most tellingly, Robert M. Morgenthau, the august former Manhattan district attorney.

To begin with, she is a devout Giants fan, a season-ticket holder whose basement in her Brooklyn apartment is, as The Daily Beast once reported, a blue-and-red shrine to the Jints. Among her earliest memories of growing up in New Jersey is watching a Giants game on a black-and-white television and asking her father: “Who are we rooting for, Daddy? The ones in the black uniforms or the ones in the white uniforms?”

So you want us to focus more on this Giants loving flicking idiot that Goodell hired. Just like Troy Vincent she is a pawn of Goodell. Oh and she want easy on Brown because she is a big fan. Still looks bad on Goodell.

Last edited:
That line above pretty much sums up the fact that we need to stop talking about deflate gate. Just grade A stupidity or Grade A trolling. I will assume it is the latter for the sake of civility

This option largely comes down to a woman named Lisa Friel, whose league office is adorned with portraits of giants: the former Giants quarterback Phil Simms, the current Giants quarterback Eli Manning — and, most tellingly, Robert M. Morgenthau, the august former Manhattan district attorney.

To begin with, she is a devout Giants fan, a season-ticket holder whose basement in her Brooklyn apartment is, as The Daily Beast once reported, a blue-and-red shrine to the Jints. Among her earliest memories of growing up in New Jersey is watching a Giants game on a black-and-white television and asking her father: “Who are we rooting for, Daddy? The ones in the black uniforms or the ones in the white uniforms?”

So you want us to focus more on this Giants loving flicking idiot that Goodell hired. Just like Troy Vincent she is a pawn of Goodell. Oh and she want easy on Brown because she is a big fan. Still looks bad on Goodell.
images

What a shock, the Nfl drops the ball again on a domestic violence incident, I am stunned.

What a shock, the Nfl drops the ball again on a domestic violence incident, I am stunned.
At least John Mara handled it with class by immediately deactivating him and then calling in to Mike...during the 5 o'clock drive even...to explain the moves.

Total class.