Great job Goodell 1 game for Josh Brown | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Great job Goodell 1 game for Josh Brown

At least John Mara handled it with class by immediately deactivating him and then calling in to Mike...during the 5 o'clock drive even...to explain the moves.

Total class.

Too bad he didn't Google josh Brown domestic abuse. He would have known by reading a few articles that this guy is a serial abuser, and that his wife like many victims of abuse would choose to not press charges after things settled down. I applaud Mara for acting quickly when this stuff got out there, but i am sure if he wanted to know more about how bad this was a few weeks ago he would have looked into it further. Looks to me like he chose the ignorance is bliss path. That is fine as much of the NFL does it, but lets not pull a muscle running over to pat him on the back for his "total Class" move

At least John Mara handled it with class by immediately deactivating him and then calling in to Mike...during the 5 o'clock drive even...to explain the moves.

Total class.
Mara is the classiest ,man of all time. I mean what class to call into Francesa and admit he knew about the previous beatings of his wife. I e= mean what class to admit he knew about the Pro Bowl incident where the NFL had to move Brown's wife to another hotel after Brown had beaten his wife in front of kids. Such class from Mara.

I mean Mara admitted they just didn't know the extent of the beatings. Such class. Mara embarrassed himself in that interview. Your owner didn't even cut him but lets him give credit he deactivated the kicker.

Mara is the biggest phony POS in the NFL. Shame on you giving him any credit. This POS didn't even try to get the information from the Kings County sheriff. The police admitted the NFL didn't even identify themselves as the NFL when trying to get the information.

This league is totally tone deaf and John Mara has shown himself as the phony silver spooned POS who is totally classy.

Goodell has the power to do whatever the hell he wants and he can now say Mara got Roger to throw this women beater Brown a break.

#integrityofthegame.

its embarrassing that these documents are out there as they are part of therapy and not a diary of when and how he would beat her as some would believe.

if the NFL didn't tell the police they were the NFL...just wow.

I don't blame Mara for standing behind his player, but they should've added a game or 2 themselves, regardless of this coming out.

totally weird situation, that honestly...I don't give a flying F about.

cut him, don't care.

as I said months ago...guys miss so many games now for 1 injury or another, suspension etc...that im now desensitized to it.

cattle.