great ride home | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

great ride home

Man, I do not envy you guys having to deal with these driving conditions. Really treacherous.

Hey everyone...good to hear everyone got home safely. I drive all over the state at times for work and, obviously, have been on the road for years traveling to/from SU games.

That trip after the Louisville games is easily in my top three worst of all times. Unfortunately I was the lead dog on 481N for a mile or so...like a wave of snow...visibility of about fifty feet or so. Was lucky to see tire tracks to the exit...once I got off 481 I could hardly see Dewitt Wegman's from Route 5 it was coming down so hard.

The win made it palatable though. Hardly any one called into the Upon Further Review call in show...obviously because nobody wanted to risk it in those conditions.

Go SU!

SUOrange44

More nerve wracking was the thought of the after-party I missed that Marsh01 and his, um, "special friends" invited me to. I can't imagine the difficult "driving" conditions and thrilling "rides" they were planning when I fled their conversation.

Not that there's anything wrong with it...

Im just upset that I wasnt in the Pearl pic. I thought we shared a special moment together...

I don't attend anymore, but the cemetery is THE best place to park. Out onto Colvin, then 81 north in 5 minutes.

Usually. But Comstock was backed up to Mount Olympus on Wednesday. It was exactly the wrong time to be in traffic. Scary conditions.