GREAT showing by you Cuse fans that made the trip! | Syracusefan.com

GREAT showing by you Cuse fans that made the trip!

Had an amazing trip, and getting to sit in the SU section just made the whole experience even better. I know we annoyed the hell out of the LSU alumni band the whole game.

Also, the LSU people we met couldn't have been nicer. Was offered so much food and beer walking to the stadium, and my friend and I were basically adopted by a family for the night. And their very nice and funny young son asked after the game why we're the Orange and not the "pelicans or something with orange as your color." He liked Otto a lot though.

Fun to be in it in the 4th and glad people could hear us on tv. Agreed on the LSU fan being nicer than expected; many Alabama fans/alumni in my family and they were warning me all week that the LSU fans would be unpleasant.. although we probably would have had a harder time if we pulled out the win. Anyways, cool place and glad to have made the trip with some other awesome SU fans!

Speaking of Cusetroop, has anyone heard from him yet? Has Louisiana issued an APB? Is Baton Rouge now a dry town? Some of us boring people need to to feed off the tales of the man bigger than his myth and legend.

Speaking of Cusetroop, has anyone heard from him yet? Has Louisiana issued an APB? Is Baton Rouge now a dry town? Some of us boring people need to to feed off the tales of the man bigger than his myth and legend.
His last Facebook post said he was about to board a plane back to Anchorage.

Lol. Was amazingly subdued when we met up Friday night. Either having trouble bouncing back from a tough Thursday night or us old guys are going to need a new Youngblood to live vicariously through!

Lol. Was amazingly subdued when we met up Friday night. Either having trouble bouncing back from a tough Thursday night or us old guys are going to need a new Youngblood to live vicariously through!
A. He did say on FB that the travel was tough
B. I am sure he will consider your last sentence as throwing down the gauntlet. :D

B. I am sure he will consider your last sentence as throwing down the gauntlet. :D
Then his consideration will fully meet my intention!

All is lost...

The man remains larger than his legend...

Maybe his beautiful girlfriend has civilized him.

All is lost...

I met him outside the stadium after the game. He said that was the most sober he's ever been leaving a game, seemed pretty disappointed about it too

I was talking to 2 LSU band alums who were sitting in front of me. They seemed really impressed by the team and our turnout. At one
point in the second half when we scored, and we started another loud, "Let's Go Orange" chant, he turned and asked, "Do y'all know just one cheer?!"

Two nights in New Orleans got the best of him? Maybe he's finally aging...

His posts on FB sure looked it was a good time though...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom