Griffins block | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Griffins block

97 Jason Hart is a tremendous comparison

I’d also suggest Donte Greene.

Greene rebounded, but I don’t believe he hustled. But not a bad comparison when it comes to how Jekyll/Hyde both Greene & Griffin are.

In the 5 seconds between Marek’s turnover and AG’s block, I had a PTSD flashback of that home loss to Notre Dame like 3 years years ago. Thought for sure it would be an L. Incredible play by AG.
I cant believe Marek on that play. What are you doing driving to the hoop with 10 seconds left on the clock. Hold for the last shot 10000% of the time. I cant believe thats what came out of that timeout we took too. It should have been a pick n roll with marek and kadary

I cant believe Marek on that play. What are you doing driving to the hoop with 10 seconds left on the clock. Hold for the last shot 10000% of the time. I cant believe thats what came out of that timeout we took too. It should have been a pick n roll with marek and kadary

Yep, terrible play there. In some ways Marek is a smart player, and overall I like him. But in some instances he makes extremely idiotic decisions.

yep. Banging at center for 40 mins is a bit much for him
That play and the other play where he just held the ball for like 5 seconds aimlessly that resulted in a turnover were bad. He also did that earlier in the game and had the ball poked in the backcourt but was able to recover. I would love to see him be more aggressive, i still feel like he is way to passive and isn't keen to shoot or attack all that much.

was it me or did marek get mugged in a no call that lead to that last second block

Maybe, but sometimes it's hard to tell with a guy who gets blown over by a light wind.

AGIII.png

they got a great snipe of it on the uploaded gallery

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom