Grow a pair ...Go on record... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Grow a pair ...Go on record...

Exactly what I thought most of the responses would be. Thanks to the members that responded Yes Or No.

You never answered the question, so most can't answer.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Is this the game we "Turn the Corner"? Man up. Especially the administrators & moderators. Yes or No?
Yes, we turn the corner tonight. Minnesota is a mid-low big11 team. If we can take USC to the 4th and follow up with an uninspired effort against a better than advertised Stoney Broo then the team understands the implications of this game. And god knows if anyone wants a win its the players who play the game.

cover_2730419102008.jpg

I believe we've already become a good team that will play consistently well this season, that recruiting is better than it has been and will get better as we go forward, and that the ACC will be a good place for us to continue to grow the program. Given those as starting points, YES, I believe that we are no longer bottom-dwellers and expect the team to perform well tonite, win, and win convincingly. As Tomcat stated so well, as the dome has 8 sides we also have more than a single corner to turn. Tonite is an important opportunity for the team to validate the optimism we mostly share. I expect them to perform admirably.

I think the team plays its most complete game of the year and wins, so yes

Alright I'll bite. "Turn the Corner" means the following: We win tonight. We are in it to the end, this year, for BE title. Marrone will never have another 7 game losing streak. We will have a slight dip next year. That will be followed by a number of years of 8-9 wins, with an occassional breakout year. No more 3-4-5 win seasons. That is "Turning the Corner".

Alright I'll bite. "Turn the Corner" means the following: We win tonight. We are in it to the end, this year, for BE title. Marrone will never have another 7 game losing streak. We will have a slight dip next year. That will be followed by a number of years of 8-9 wins, with an occassional breakout year. No more 3-4-5 win seasons. That is "Turning the Corner".

images

Consider them grown. We finally have enough talent and I think we put the mental pieces together from both the players and the coaches tonight and moving forward.

Before last weeks game, I predicted that we would win 5 in a row and then reavaluate from there, so yes, we will win this game. Do I think we "turn the corner" tonight? What that means to me is playing solid football for 4 quarters...and its only "turning the corner" if we follow it up with several games like that. Then, I will look back and say we turned the corner in this game. If we play solid for 4 quarters tonight and follow it up in the next game with inconsistant play, then we did not turn the corner even if we dominate tonight. Your prediction of turning the corner, I like the balls to make that prediction by the way, but we will only know if your prediction is correct, serveral games from now. I hope you are right!

If "turn the corner" means a win... Then, YES!

If "turn the corner" means the program is on its way... Then, No... We have a few more hurdles for that

Is this the game we "Turn the Corner"? Man up. Especially the administrators & moderators. Yes or No?

There are no corners in a football season. The season is round. I expect SU to win.

If we win tonight, that gives us the OPPORTUNITY to continue winning and devloping positive momentum which will result (at some point) in the "corner being turned". If we win tonight and crap the bed against the Big East teams then tonights win will not have any significance in "turning the corner".

Missouri would be 'the corner game'

all though by then they could be a 7 loss team

Nothing like a good cryptic post. Please post more often.

Nothing like a good cryptic post. Please post more often.
Hey sport...look at my multiple posts. I realized after the initial post that I WOULD HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR SOME PEOPLE. No problem. The people that like to second guess. After the fact.

The admins and mods don't even know what you are asking?

Grow a pair?
Man up?
Turn a corner?
Especially the admins and mods??

LOL zactly

Who cares if you man up or whatever...it doesn't mean crap 3 weeks from now.

BTW, I posted we go 8-4...draw your own conclusion

Hey sport...look at my multiple posts. I realized after the initial post that I WOULD HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR SOME PEOPLE. No problem. The people that like to second guess. After the fact.
Well, thanks for dumbing it down for all the morons like me on this board.

Yes, we turn the corner tonight. Minnesota is a mid-low big11 team. If we can take USC to the 4th and follow up with an uninspired effort against a better than advertised Stoney Broo then the team understands the implications of this game. And god knows if anyone wants a win its the players who play the game.
starting to feel like I fell for IT again...

No.

LOL zactly

Who cares if you man up or whatever...it doesn't mean crap 3 weeks from now.

BTW, I posted we go 8-4...draw your own conclusion

Still think we go 8-4? I say we are lucky to go 4-8.

I am here to man up, I hope I don't have to tell anyone what that means. Although I will if need be.
1. I was wrong about this team. I think.
2. Anyone I offended, including people that thought I was talking down to them (morons), that will never happen again. I am sorry. This includes the Administrators and Moderators.
3. Syracuse should be required to kick a field goal, on 1ST down and goal from the one, on first down the rest of the season.
4.I 'm saying this because I had Syracuse +4 and lost a small fortune.
5. With that said, someone posted on another thread about railing off some chicks butt, that's not too far off after this game. So in 5 hours I will probably be in jail, the hospital, morgue, or having a real good time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom