Grow a pair ...Go on record... | Syracusefan.com

Grow a pair ...Go on record...

PalmBeachOrange

Walk On
Is this the game we "Turn the Corner"? Man up. Especially the administrators & moderators. Yes or No?

If we turn "the" corner this season, then the season will be an incredible success.

We still have a few corners to turn before we turn "the" corner.

44cuse

May the Power of Angry Otto make it so. Turning the corner would be if Cuse came out and scored on the opening drive and get TDs then at least 4 of the next 6 times. Then you could say the corner is turned. Defense get 3 plus turnovers and.limit under 250 yards. For.ST, hell would a 20 yard punt return be too much? A KR past the 50? Them averaging less.than 5 yards a PR Ross making his kicks again. All in all if Cuse wins say 44 17 them we can say corner turned. A stuggle againt a B1G bottom feeder since the Johnson administration means we are still rounding it. A loss and well I will have to go punch some bunnies

A lot of info for Yes or No. I posted a few weeks back that I thought we would be in it to the Louisville game for the B.E. Title. I felt whoever won that game would win the B.E. . I still do. I also felt that this game {Minn.} would be the trigger. So I am on record as saying this is the corner.

Everybody want yes or no. Black and white gay or straight on or off Romney or Obama but real life is all about the shades of grey my friend.

Also, usually when you turn a corner there is just going to be another one up ahead, unless y of course you live in Nebraska.

I don't understand the "grow a pair" reference? Is it for the fans that leave in the 3rd quarter - telling them to grow a pair and keep their tv sets on?

Is this the game we "Turn the Corner"? Man up. Especially the administrators & moderators. Yes or No?
Yes - because this is a "must win" game if we want to have a decent-to-good chance of seeing the post-season. Minne should be beatable tonight. I think the Orange come out strong from the start and keep the pedal-to-the-medal.

The admins and mods don't even know what you are asking?

Grow a pair?
Man up?
Turn a corner?
Especially the admins and mods??

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Everything is always after the fact. Nice. That's what "grow a pair" means. Before the game!

Isn't that what the pre game prediction thread is for? I think we win by 2+ TD's tonight but not sure what that means as far as corners being turned.

Grow a pair?
Man up?
Turn a corner?

He may have read JoeCollege's post from this morning and took them as directions to have a good time. Give him a break until he is through detox, he's just excited.

Everybody want yes or no. Black and white gay or straight on or off Romney or Obama but real life is all about the shades of grey my friend.

images

Grow a pair?
Man up?
Turn a corner?

Bees you know exactly what I'm referring to. Come on. Yes Or No. It's pretty simple.

Bees you know exactly what I'm referring to. Come on. Yes Or No. It's pretty simple.

Define turn the corner. My definition is winning.

Just win baby. I dont care about corners. It's crucial for postseason eligibility. If we don't win tonight it's probably 1-4 in OOC. That would mean we got to go 5-2 in BE. not impossible but difficult especially with this hot and cold team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom