GTech v BC | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

GTech v BC

I love vintage football and it's fun to see two teams play the game the way it was played in 1950.

Actually, 1950 doesn't look so bad...

Im sitting here like Ha! Look at these losers playing old school football (as if we weren't just doing this last year lol).

I love vintage football and it's fun to see two teams play the game the way it was played in 1950.

Actually, 1950 doesn't look so bad...

okay, what is that first game. I assume OSU is Ohio State, but who is J of C? I can't find anything on them.

I can't believe Addazio decided to kick the fg. What a Shafer move. These guys never learn.
(4th and 1 on the GT 18. BC lines up to go for it after their line was dominating. Addazio calls time out. Sends the FG kicker out and he slips on the muddy field and shanks his 2nd fg of the game!!!!! )

Last edited:
okay, what is that first game. I assume OSU is Ohio State, but who is J of C? I can't find anything on them.

nevermind, I think that's a U not a J, which would make them U of California

(4th and 1 on the GT 18. BC lines up to go for it after their line was dominating. Addazio calls time out. Sends the FG kicker out and he slips on the muddy field and shanks his 2nd fg of the game!!!!! )

I'm so sad I missed this live

Just realized BC plays Umass, Wagner Buffalo and Uconn.

If they get 2 wins out of Cuse, Nc State and Wake they might be bowling. The benefits of scheduling to help your program.
And recruits will see their 6-6 record and see progress. It's a scam and it works. Wish we had their schedule this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom