GTown gray and Tenny orange | Syracusefan.com

GTown gray and Tenny orange

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Bite me.

Sent from my DROIDX

I'd rather not. Is that ok?

Lol. Meaning nike. Gross looking. They just scream SU...not.

Sent from my DROIDX

Terrible. Ugh

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Seriously though, they aren't that bad saw one at Sports Authority last Sunday and they are more of a platinum than gray and I don't see the Tennessee orange it was more fluorescent if anything.

However the uniforms they should be doing feature the old school cursive syracuse with their dark blue and orange on a white jersey and on an orange away jersey , with the alternating stripe on the side of the short, those would look classy I think,
never gonna happen though with Nike involved, but the benefits of having Nike far outweigh one game of platinum

I don't see the Tennessee orange it was more fluorescent if anything

Good call on the fluorescent. Fluorescent creamsicle it is.

Sent from my DROIDX

It is for one game and we as fans do not have to wear them. I don't see why people make a big deal out of it. Unless you are a person who has to have every jersey style that comes out, don't sweat it.

It is for one game and we as fans do not have to wear them. I don't see why people make a big deal out of it. Unless you are a person who has to have every jersey style that comes out, don't sweat it.

This is what we do - we dissect every little thing to do with Syracuse basketball. Last year there was a discussion about how Dion looked more sleek in white sneakers. It's all just entertainment - nobody is beating their families because they don't like the uniform. Except maybe ___________.

That being said, the Orange isn't our orange. That's just stupid. At least use our colors.

Seeing them on my TV they are terrible looking. Really gay looking, sorry if anyone is offended by that.

So glad its only one game and that its not on espn. Burn these fing things when the game is over.

I LOVE the new uni's - they're tight

I love them too - the women's team will look great in them once we're done.

It's like an odd pinkish orange.

Already giving us bad luck. Can we change at halftime?

My buddy is at the game and he said they look just as bad in real 3D, lol.

The Orange color is far from creamsicle, it's much darker. When they show a camera angle with the student section behind a player the orange uni color blends in.

It's always amusing how against change people are. Those uni's are dope.

Pink here too... These unis have to go, Halftime, maybe they'll change and come out smokin'!
My son came over to my house to watch the game and was not aware of the new uniforms. When he saw them the first thing out of his mouth - is this something for breast cancer awareness? Definitely a pink hue. Now if we can only get the platinum back to the original green, we will have come full circle!

We voted for change with Obama and that's what we are left with in our pocket.

well you had a choice and you chose Obama so what does that say about you then.

These uni's are hip and they are a 1000% better than the white ones with duct tape numbers and a transformer face on the back.

I like watching the reaction to these uniforms on twitter. One thing is for sure, you either love them or hate them. And if you're a middle-aged white guy, you hate these things.

I like watching the reaction to these uniforms on twitter. One thing is for sure, you either love them or hate them. And if you're a middle-aged white guy, you hate these things.

I'm soon to be 42 (republican NRA member :) ) and I love them.

well you had a choice and you chose Obama so what does that say about you then.

These uni's are hip and they are a 1000% better than the white ones with duct tape numbers and a transformer face on the back.

"We", as Americans. I didn't vote for Obama.

I'm soon to be 42 (republican NRA member) and I love them.

Oh, I'm with you, I like them too, I'm just pointing out the general trend on twitter. The majority of the comments are positive and the negative ones are primarily from an older/whiter crowd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom