GTown gray and Tenny orange | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

GTown gray and Tenny orange

Or these comments depends on your agenda.

Josh @JayPCK
Syracuse jerseys are ugly.

2h
Amanda @AmandaSabal
Wow. Syracuse's new uniforms are ugly.

2h
Eric @Eric_Ramsey
Syracuse deserves to lose this game for wearing uniforms this ugly, but we're on a 14-0 run near the end of the 1st.

2h
#BilottaSnuzz @BrealBasic
Twitpic them RT @Iceburg_shawty: Syracuse uniforms ugly as a bitch tonite

2h

Miguel Sanchez @Iceburg_shawty

Syracuse uniforms ugly as a bitch tonite

2h
Dylan Jenkins @DylanFJenkins
I don't ask a lot, but I'd like to be appointed Commissioner of Uniforms. Or at least on a committee. re: Syracuse looks uglytonight.

2h

Anthony Michael @antdom15

I can't with Syracuse right now! Get it together with your ugly grey uniforms. #CUSE

2h

Patrick Mott @P30Mott

I know I'm a Syracuse "hater" but these grey uniforms are ugly. Stick with the white and orange, that looks good.

Worst FT shooting all season.

Burn 'em all. Sneakers and socks too.

I cherry picked, lol. I took a screen shot too. I typed in Syracuse ugly (which is what the uniforms are), pretty simple stuff.

i thought it was fun for a one game thing. i hope it doesn't start a trend toward those colors, though.

I cherry picked, lol. I took a screen shot too. I typed in Syracuse ugly (which is what the uniforms are), pretty simple stuff.

Yeah, that's the definition of "cherry picking," you knucklehead. If I type in "syracuse sexy" I only get the good comments. But I don't need to do that to prove my point.

Yeah, that's the definition of "cherry picking," you knucklehead. If I type in "syracuse sexy" I only get the good comments. But I don't need to do that to prove my point.

When I type in "syracuse sexy" I get a bunch of drunk fat guys. We must be using different world wide webs.

9970630-large.jpg

most in my section either hated them or didn't care one way or the other. nobody "liked" them. but everyone agreed the orange was not close to su orange and the gray was very georgetownish. anyone who saw on their tv that the orange was close needs to adjust their tv's. it was close to the orange people wore or the orange on the court. good thing they are done with them since nike is taking a bath on their sales.

Good call on the fluorescent. Fluorescent creamsicle it is.

Sent from my DROIDX

I thought they were Traffic Cone orange.

I was waiting for one of the guys to break out a road construction flag and ask USF to slow down.

it was close to the orange people wore or the orange on the court. good thing they are done with them since nike is taking a bath on their sales.

Not sure where you're getting that information but you're mistaken.

Had to work and wasn't able to see the game. Just watched highlights on computer. I thought I was going to dislike the unis. I was wrong. I frigging hate them. Hideous. The early 13 point deficit was to make up for USF having to look at those things all night. Btw, there is a pinkish hue when viewing on espn.com.

I was lucky enough to get some pretty good seats in the DC2/Scoop's Dad section and I thought they looked good. They definitely weren't Tennessee creamsicle orange. If anything they were neon orange. People are going to bitch no matter what we wear, but I thought these looked better than any other of the other Elite (or whatever they are calling them) jerseys.

Attachments

• DSC_0215.JPG
    DSC_0215.JPG
    618.7 KB · Views: 100
Not sure where you're getting that information but you're mistaken.
at $140 for the shirt they have to be taking a bath. Anyone who pays that is retarted.

I was lucky enough to get some pretty good seats in the DC2/Scoop's Dad section and I thought they looked good. They definitely weren't Tennessee creamsicle orange. If anything they were neon orange. People are going to bitch no matter what we wear, but I thought these looked better than any other of the other Elite (or whatever they are calling them) jerseys.

was that your camera? how did you get them so dark?

10596375-standard.jpg

dsc_0215-jpg.501

was that your camera? how did you get them so dark?

10596375-standard.jpg

dsc_0215-jpg.501
Yeah, I got a Nikon D3100 camera for Christmas. I still barely know how to use it but I picked this picture because it was the closest to the color that I actually saw. It's crazy because in some of the pictures the orange in the uniforms do look really light but from what I saw they were actually very bright neon orange. Honestly if the numbers were all orange I think I would like them a lot as an alternate jersey.

They difinitely had no hint of pink in them, if you saw pink, your TV or computer monitor is the problem, not the uniforms. On that topic though the women's team did wear a 100% pink home uniform during a recent game (maybe vs Marquette?) If you check suathletics you can see the highlights that show them.

Second thing: In the presser, JB mentioned some "skin tight ones we wore against Georgetown" at some point in the past and how either he or one of the players "refused" to wear them within 10 seconds of the game starting. "It was the longest 10 seconds ever. I'll tell that story someday..." Any idea which game / uniform that was??

most in my section either hated them or didn't care one way or the other. nobody "liked" them. but everyone agreed the orange was not close to su orange and the gray was very georgetownish. anyone who saw on their tv that the orange was close needs to adjust their tv's. it was close to the orange people wore or the orange on the court. good thing they are done with them since nike is taking a bath on their sales.

Our staff managing the display case in the back court area heard probably a 55/45 positive reaction throughout the night. I will say that those that dislike them feel much stronger about their opinion...as evidenced by your posts.

Your statement about taking a bath is not accurate (at least at this point).

Hideous is too kind a description for the game and the uniforms.
Perhaps we can blame the uniforms for our play.
Can they be burned now?

Ya I initially was excited to see them in action and thought they were gonna be way cooler and all the whining was just North Country residents being North Country residents and finding something to bitch about, but man

they didn't look good at all, my wife said they were an abomination and I tend to agree, and I'm not diametrically opposed to a platinum/silver alternate but it cannot be these, it just looked awful out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom