Guesses on point spread at UNLV | Syracusefan.com

Guesses on point spread at UNLV

FrancoPizza

2018 Iggy Leading Minutes Per Game Winner
After seeing the new UNLV QB I’m going with Cuse as 7 point underdogs.

You guys are right.
But honestly I think it should be closer to 11-12 points, but won't be (they're not SEC/B1G/B12).

UNLV -3.5 to open moves to -5.5 by kickoff. Cuse ends up winning by 3, 24-21.

I think it'll open around UNLV -3
Agree. Fresno has no good wins. Impressive that unlv smoked them but Fresno isn’t good. Give the rebels the 3 pts for being at home plus a week with film on their backup and I feel good.

Thread is pathetic. Cuse -4 and we blow them out.
Betting lines are based on public perception...not what we want as fans or think will actually happen in the game.

rly hope so.

Will McCord have time to throw? Unlikely.
Can Cuse make kicks in a close game? Unlikely.
Stanford is holding up with Clemson on the lines McCord will be fine. D should perform like they did vs GT.

I don’t know why it tooo so long for kickers to get this good they should have been doing this a while ago they have one job. Just look a soccer and what guys can do on free kicks and these s struggle to put it between the 10 yard pipes. Even Andre Schmitt kind of sucked outside of the Lou Groza year and missed a bunch of east ones.

No one is picking the game, guy. The Op asked what we think Vegas will put the spread at
We missed the spread by a point today and now people think we’re gonna get a TD vs a G5.

Doubtful. We’ll be small favorites.

Everyone has a loss like ours to Stanford so far this year the overreaction to that game is crazy.

Stanford is holding up with Clemson on the lines McCord will be fine. D should perform like they did vs GT.

I don’t know why it tooo so long for kickers to get this good they should have been doing this a while ago they have one job. Just look a soccer and what guys can do on free kicks and these s struggle to put it between the 10 yard pipes. Even Andre Schmitt kind of sucked outside of the Lou Groza year and missed a bunch of east ones.
I do agree Stanford is a tad under rated. Not in the cope sense… I also feel GT was way over rated so it evens out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom