Guesses on point spread at UNLV | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Guesses on point spread at UNLV

We missed the spread by a point today and now people think we’re gonna get a TD vs a G5.

Doubtful. We’ll be small favorites.

Everyone has a loss like ours to Stanford so far this year the overreaction to that game is crazy.

UNLV beat Kansas at Kansas

We lost at home to Stanford and haven’t played a road game yet

What’s your logic that Vegas would make us favorite, on the road, vs an undefeated team, other than Syracuse being your favorite team

UNLV beat Kansas at Kansas

We lost at home to Stanford and haven’t played a road game yet

What’s your logic that Vegas would make us favorite, on the road, vs an undefeated team, other than Syracuse being your favorite team
Kansas lost to TCU by 11 today

Stanford giving clemson all the want. could easily be ahead.

We need to show up next week all 3 phases because UNLC will coming out blazing

Stanford giving clemson all the want. could easily be ahead.

We need to show up next week all 3 phases because UNLC will coming out blazing
Clemson is good. Not A tier team however.

…and TCU beat Stanford at Stanford.

Unlv on the other hand has lost to no one.

Yet they will be an underdog at home?
Did I say that they would be an underdog? No I said unlv favored by 3. Check the thread.

We are 3 point dogs on a neutral field. I assume allegiant is considered neutral.

Why would it be considered neutral?Isnt that their home field?
It’s an NFL super stadium and a bucket list item for every away team they play. Place will have LOTS of orange. LOTS. It’s not a raucous away environment in the least.

It’s an NFL super stadium and a bucket list item for every away team they play. Place will have LOTS of orange. LOTS. It’s not a raucous away environment in the least.
I understand that UNLV is not a team that has a huge following, but if you are playing in your home stadium I can’t see how it is considered neutral.

I understand that UNLV is not a team that has a huge following, but if you are playing in your home stadium I can’t see how it is considered neutral.
Yeah. Not completely neutral. And we have to fly across the country. I’m just wondering if they’ll get the full home field line adjustment or not.

25K there today had to feel pretty empty

most locals dont care about the team but maybe some hype is building

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom