Gun to my head predictions...

Malachi returns: 10%
Yurtseven commits: 85%
Mystery situation evolves: 15%
T Thompson wears Orange: 75%
Q Green wears Orange: 75%
Diallo reclassifies: 1%
Diallo wears Orange: 30%

Thanks. I cannot imagine seeing virtual confirmation that Mali is gone and feeling any better about it than I do after seeing the rest of the info. I also cannot imagine cuse accepting a LOI from Yurtseven without being very confident eligibility will not be an issue, given the events of last year. But who knows. I would take Mali over Yurtseven for next year but it's debatable so with either one of them cuse should be tough.

Would love another proven backcourt guy whose a solid shooter on the grad transfer market but I think their pretty much all gone. Lack of three point shooting will be very apparent.

Malachi returns: 10%
Yurtseven commits: 85%
Mystery situation evolves: 15%
T Thompson wears Orange: 75%
Q Green wears Orange: 75%
Diallo reclassifies: 1%
Diallo wears Orange: 30%
I think the key is commits vs. wears orange with the Turk or am I reading into this too much?

Jake, any perspective on when some of these dominos might topple?

sacuse said:
I think the key is commits vs. wears orange with the Turk or am I reading into this too much?
no clue on the chances of the turkish kid being eligible.

7even (spelled it like the movie) just doesn't seem like the kind of guy we've gotten in recent years...but whatevs.

TT: we will probably get since I'm not enthusiastic about him or his mom. Would be hysterical if he chooses SHU.

Wish #3 was a greater %. It could still trend up, depending on other events in and out of our control.

Love Quade Green.

Like our chances with Diallo. He's built close relationships with our players and coaches. That counts. And he will be given the Battle role, which he'd flourish in big time.

Love Quade Green...

Love Quade Green. Have I said that?

Last edited:
PauliePeppas said:
Would love another proven backcourt guy whose a solid shooter on the grad transfer market but I think their pretty much all gone. Lack of three point shooting will be very apparent.

We'll miss Malachi, but I'm confident Gillon will be a nice fit.

Just worried about an injury in the backcourt.

None of our bigs can move down.

Fingers crossed.

We'll miss Malachi, but I'm confident Gillon will be a nice fit.

Just worried about an injury in the backcourt.

None of our bigs can move down.

Fingers crossed.

Red Autry's son would be our next option. He's a good little player but that's still scary.

iommi said:
Red Autry's son would be our next option. He's a good little player but that's still scary.

Hopefully we don't go down that road.

pearl31 said:
geez Mal coming back is a longer shot than the long-shot mystery situation happening :(

We're a top 10, top 5 team if Malachi returns.

Sadly.

% J Tucks wears Orange? Just based off things I've heard and tweets from him, he loveshim some Orange. I feel like Quade knows we are his school, but loving the recruiting progress...I like seeing him doing well, but almost don't want him to blow up too much if you know what I mean...

That says he's going even it's the second round.

I was hoping he didn't want to play in the D league at first.

That would be a complete disaster, we cant buy a break.