Hackett says he got lots of hate mail too... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Hackett says he got lots of hate mail too...

I think this whole is issue is less about hate mail and thin skin. Imo it's about readiness, maturity and professionalism of these coaches. Their gig at SU hopefully prepared them for a higher level of scrutiny and criticism. Time to put on the big boy pants. Good luck.

That was Barrel.

I was heard at one game screaming at GROB that Dick Vermeil made the right call in Kansas City and that he must have had pictures of Shanahan and a donkey... I think it was the Penn St game where he came out dancing like an idiot and the game was over with 10 minutes to go in the first quarter.. If anyone heard that then that was me... Long 4 years... very long

I attend 90% of all Syracuse games with my kids and now have to set the proper example so I don't do that anymore... Well maybe when they called the late hit versus NW I may have an outburst laced with a few expletives

Pretty sure I do.

Exactly and you handle it like you should. Rarely if ever have I heard you publically say anything about it. You are a semi-public figure and people should expect positive and negative comments (maybe more negative).

I, for one, have always enjoyed your work and your analysis of the games during course of season (especially on Monday's) and will truly miss it.

Exactly and you handle it like you should. Rarely if ever have I heard you publically say anything about it.
He just did. Must be too thin-skinned for the job he has.

Where was this said?

Who's writing these letters? Given the size and apathy of this fanbase, I'm shocked that there actually people out there who have the time and inclination to put pen to paper for something like this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom