Had SU beat rutgirls, where would we be ranked? | Syracusefan.com

Had SU beat rutgirls, where would we be ranked?

other receiving votes

cincy is 6-1 and will no be ranked

mighty usf of course

though i see where you come from -- we beat a very good Wake team, Toledo (who whooped Temple), and top 15 WVU ... USC is not playing bad either (though we lost)

After this W, we would unquestionably have been ranked. Rutgers was 28 coming into this week for god sakes. We would have been atleast that if we had beaten Rutgers. The WVU win would have propelled to a national ranking for the first time since...

After this W, we would unquestionably have been ranked. Rutgers was 28 coming into this week for god sakes. We would have been atleast that if we had beaten Rutgers. The WVU win would have propelled to a national ranking for the first time since...
sure woulda helped with recruiting, no?

23rd. last yr after we beat cincy we made it to #26, never cracked top 25. we were 6-2 at that point. if we beat lville we might make it up to #26-28. dont think we crack top 25 though.

22 my guess

You could bet your bippy we would be ranked and on our way to a BCS bowl.BTW Another player mia was Cameron Lynch I saw Davis late in the 3rd quarter but never saw Lynch.

It's completely irrelevant. We lost to Rutgers (OK - we gave them the game).

When the Orange can play like they did against WV, consistently, week in, week out, they will find themselves in the top 25.

Personally, I think we are a year, or two away from being a fixture in the polls. Let's hope Coach Shafer (and the coaching staff) stays around awhile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom