Hak, TRob, Gmac all star in new commercial | Syracusefan.com

Hak, TRob, Gmac all star in new commercial

Ragman2000

Pee-Trough Advocate
I think it's for AT&T...it's the commercial that shows the guy telling some kids how hard is was to watch games "back in his day" because the games were only on one channel, etc. Kids are watching the TV in the garage.

The kids ooh and ahh after a Hak block. Gmac scores a layup at the very end of the commercial. The game on the television? Vermont vs. Cuse :(

I know there has been some talk about the AT&T commercials with VT/Syracuse. I was watching the games yesterday with a few friends when the commercial came on, and I mentioned the VT/Cuse game causes a lot of people heartache for people to relive the game. Oddly enough, a friend of a friend started to laugh and said she helped create the commercial (secure the footage, negotiate the rights, etc.). I asked her why they couldn't have picked another game. She mentioned there were a lot of requirements for the footage. Such as, must be at least 5 years old, colors of the teams could not be colors of AT&T competitors, footage must be in HD, etc. Also mentioned the score is not shown because the footage is not in the actual sequence, but rather many broken up segments. Also mentioned every player shown in the game (that you can easily make out) gets some money.

Anyways, I know we all rather see another game featured, but wanted to pass along the info.

Interesting. Something good can come out of that game for GMac and Hak. A few pennies from this commercial.

Worst Technical Foul ever in that game when T-Rob got one mid-2nd half when he scored off the press. It killed our momentum and from sitting in the arena I still don't know why tabbing the backboard is a technical.

Interesting. Something good can come out of that game for GMac and Hak. A few pennies from this commercial.
they got a lot more than i expected. would be a nice check for most, or so she implied.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom