Hands | Syracusefan.com

Hands

pfister1

2023-24 Iggy Winner ACC & OOC Record
Collectively I think this team could possibly have the worst hands of any SU team I can recall. Several guys go in the terrible category. Then guys like Brissett and Hughes are surprisingly weaker than you would expect for players of their caliber.

Collectively I think this team could possibly have the worst hands of any SU team I can recall. Several guys go in the terrible category. Then guys like Brissett and Hughes are surprisingly weaker than you would expect for players of their caliber.
Perhaps you have over estimated their caliber.

If by "hands" we include catching, bobbling, getting stripped too easily, dribbling, and ball control, then I tend to agree this is one of the poorest SU teams in a long time.

They might also be one of the poorest passing teams we have had (with the exception of MD).

And yet...they finds ways to win, which is a testament to the defense, IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom