Hanna Strong | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Hanna Strong

Do you think i said it was? Are you crazy? What I said is that we have had kids at our school strike and injure people and not lose their ability to play. We have had kids steal and not lose their ability to play. We had a good kid say something bad while drunk, while living a very good life and she is cooked. I find that ridiculous. I know the kid. She is a great kid. Her life, as i said at the time, is ruined. It's ridiculous. The school fought for Billy Edelin. It fought for Deleone Carter. It fought for MCW. You seem to take delight that this kid's life is shattered. Sad. Oh, by the way, the Bishop (head of the local NAACP is a big fan of Jesse jackson). I'm sure he was upset when the sober Jesse Jackson called New york city hymetown. Nothing to see here.
No, I am not actually disagreeing with anything you are saying. However, you are comparing apples to oranges. It's ok for people to break the law and get a 2nd chance. It's happens all the time. And, black people can call other black people the N word all day long and it's no big deal. Yet a white person calls a black person that word and they are branded a racist. It's a bad stigma in this society. It has nothing to do with Syracuse University, the Springfield school district or even this girl. That's the part you are missing. This girl just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Black voices aren't afraid to speak and unfortunately they speak loudly. It's very sad.

No, I am not actually disagreeing with anything you are saying. However, you are comparing apples to oranges. It's ok for people to break the law and get a 2nd chance. It's happens all the time. And, black people can call other black people the N word all day long and it's no big deal. Yet a white person calls a black person that word and they are branded a racist. It's a bad stigma in this society. It has nothing to do with Syracuse University, the Springfield school district or even this girl. That's the part you are missing. This girl just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Black voices aren't afraid to speak and unfortunately they speak loudly. It's very sad.
dasher, I am going to quote my own post. Here is another similar situation where a white girl got called out for using the "N' word and got thrown out of K-State. It just proves my point. Right, wrong or indifferent. Bottom line is in 2016 in the USA, white people can't be going around using that word. This girl got the hammer, just like Hanna Strong got the hammer. It's very unfortunate but it's reality.
Maybe Don’t Use Your Face Mask to Be Racist