Hannukah story where hoops and prejudice collide. | Syracusefan.com

Hannukah story where hoops and prejudice collide.

If you go to the actual twitter thread it's good content. Here is the story. Happy holidays everyone.

Nice, I did not see that coming. Hopefully nobody mocks you for making a joke about a serious problem and gets a thread locked again. Or wait, is it like the dentist on Seinfeld? (if you've seen that episode where he converts so he can make the jokes and Jerry gets annoyed, but not George level riled or anything).

One poster liked the player's name so much they said they should make him an honorary member of the tribe, lol.

Nice, I did not see that coming. Hopefully nobody mocks you for making a joke about a serious problem and gets a thread locked again. Or wait, is it like the dentist on Seinfeld? (if you've seen that episode where he converts so he can make the jokes and Jerry gets annoyed, but not George level riled or anything).

One poster liked the player's name so much they said they should make him an honorary member of the tribe, lol.
It's just great on every level. The girl is a Hebrew scholar. You can't make that up and I think that adds layers to this You can feel her discomfort and then her somewhat embarrassment.

Not sure if you noticed but Lenny Dyksta was mentioned by a responder and then Lenny himself responded. How random is that.

It's just great on every level. The girl is a Hebrew scholar. You can't make that up and I think that adds layers to this You can feel her discomfort and then her somewhat embarrassment.

Not sure if you noticed but Lenny Dyksta was mentioned by a responder and then Lenny himself responded. How random is that.

I saw that someone mentioned Nails, but must have missed the response. I think it said someone at the table near them was offended because they were talking about Lenny, and am curious why that would be? Someone that hated the Mets/Phillies? I remember the days when he was platooning with Mookie. It's sad he waited to go on the Cooney Diet(tm) until after he left.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom