Happy 80th Birthday CTO | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Happy 80th Birthday CTO

Thanks, all. I'm a rotary-phone and manual-typewriter girl in a digital world, but somehow I'm muddling through. Actually, I'm still 17 in my head, and sometimes I act like it.
That's nothin'! Some of us act like two-year olds in game threads.

Seriously, a happiest of birthdays to you and thanks for all you do for SU and this fan site.

Happy Birthday on the actual day even though I wished it in the chat the other day. I can attest to the fact that CTO can toe the line with the best of the 17 year olds as she alluded to above. I have to fight to stay up late with CTO when we are in Syracuse. She is the youngest 80 year old with the most energy. An amazing lady, and someone I am proud to know.

Thank you for all you do and

EDBC9FD2-737F-4F06-AFFE-AE3C8549CFE6.jpeg

Thanks, all. I'm a rotary-phone and manual-typewriter girl in a digital world, but somehow I'm muddling through. Actually, I'm still 17 in my head, and sometimes I act like it.
Please tell me you've at least gotten yourself a pager ;-) Happy Birthday!

Happy Belated Birthday, Joyce!! I've appreciated your experiences, your philanthropy, your support of syracusefan through its many manifestations, and your kindness to my daughter and me. Thanks for all the cool stuff you've done and will do. Best wishes for another year of adventure!!

Happy Birthday!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom