Happy Birthday Carmelo | Syracusefan.com

Happy Birthday Carmelo

Wow the big 4-0. Here's to New Balance sneakers, trimming nose hairs, backing into parking spots, getting to the airport three hours before flights, and staring at your lawn in happy approval after you mow it. Well, he's probably not doing the last one, but you get the idea.

Wow the big 4-0. Here's to New Balance sneakers, trimming nose hairs, backing into parking spots, getting to the airport three hours before flights, and staring at your lawn in happy approval after you mow it. Well, he's probably not doing the last one, but you get the idea.
Walking into a room and forgetting why.
I Cant Walk Off GIF by Focus Features

I got a happy bday banner this morning when I logged on. The best part is from the mods “happy birthday! (Assuming you entered your real birthday when you registered)”

Lol love it. Happy bday melo!!! Have a glass of red to celebrate both!

Hey backing into parking spots is just smart, especially if you work somewhere that has about 1,000 cars all leaving at once. I've been doing that since my teen years... Been trimming nose hairs that long too... In fact that's also when my hair started to thin. Wait, was I really 40 back then?

Hey backing into parking spots is just smart, especially if you work somewhere that has about 1,000 cars all leaving at once.
For a really quick getaway, you may consider backing into the spot in the very rear of the Wally World parking lot. This way, you're right by the exit during that end of the day mad rush.
:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom