Happy Endings Region FIRST ROUND VOTING | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Happy Endings Region FIRST ROUND VOTING

Lucy_Pinder_2.jpg

Yuck.
Anyone can cherry-pick a bad camera angle shot.

Anyone can cherry-pick a bad camera angle shot.
I tried to fine the one most close up to her face, where her tots were not the center of attention, with the least p0rn makeup caking.

I have to bring this up...
her face is nice enough, but why?
Why are we talking about her face?
:)

Here's the only problem I see with her. Due to new rules brought to you by the good harrumpf people harrumpf of guuuuugle (harrumpf), it's going to be very difficult to post anything of her if she wins.

I have to bring this up...
her face is nice enough, but why?
Why are we talking about her face?
:)

Here's the only problem I see with her. Due to new rules brought to you by the good harrumpf people harrumpf of guuuuugle (harrumpf), it's going to be very difficult to post anything of her if she wins.

She has a nice body...

but in my opinion its a turn off when I google her and only pictures of her breasts show up. That's ok for Hendricks and Katy Perry...

But c mon, tots are great and all but when put up against these beautiful other... 20 or 30? women you need a little something else.

I feel like she's a good looking girl with great assets that all in all is a little out of her league in this competition.

1 Stacy Keibler vs 8 Natalie Portman: Stacy Keibler
4 Kelly Brook vs 5 Amanda Seyfried: Kelly Brook
3 Olivia Wilde vs 6 Cobie Smulders: Olivia Wilde
2 Lucy Pinder vs 7 Marion Cotillard: Lucy Pinder

1 Stacy Keibler vs 8 Natalie Portman: Natalie Portman
3 Olivia Wilde vs 6 Cobie Smulders: Cobie Smulders

3 Olivia Wilde vs 6 Cobie Smulders: Cobie Smulders

1 Stacy Keibler vs 8 Natalie Portman: Stacy Keibler

I give all 4 of my votes in this region to Cobie Smulders, which I know is against the rules, but which I am certain would be allowed if only I was one of the pigs running this animal farm.

1 Stacy Keibler vs 8 Natalie Portman: Kiebler.
4 Kelly Brook vs 5 Amanda Seyfried: Brook - Altough I lik Seyfried
3 Olivia Wilde vs 6 Cobie Smulders: Wilde (Smulders seems kind of mannish imo. How'd she make it in????? A typo? I vote for the female - Wilde!)
2 Lucy Pinder vs 7 Marion Cotillard: Pinder.

She has a nice body...

but in my opinion its a turn off when I google her and only pictures of her breasts show up. That's ok for Hendricks and Katy Perry...

But c mon, tots are great and all but when put up against these beautiful other... 20 or 30? women you need a little something else.

I feel like she's a good looking girl with great assets that all in all is a little out of her league in this competition.

With all due respect, you're on crack.

lucy-pinder-launches-mtv-america-most-sma-1994793742.jpg

That is at worst a nine. Full disclosure: I'm an ass man and she doesn't have much of one. But (no pun intended) everything else is off the charts, so I'm willing to make an exception.

4 Kelly Brook vs 5 Amanda Seyfried: Amanda Seyfried
2 Lucy Pinder vs 7 Marion Cotillard: Marion Cotillard

1 Stacy Keibler vs 8 Natalie Portman: Kiebler.
4 Kelly Brook vs 5 Amanda Seyfried: Brook - Altough I lik Seyfried
3 Olivia Wilde vs 6 Cobie Smulders: Wilde (Smulders seems kind of mannish imo. How'd she make it in????? A typo? I vote for the female - Wilde!)
2 Lucy Pinder vs 7 Marion Cotillard: Pinder.
Olivia Wilde's first job in show business was renting out her forehead as a movie screen

With all due respect, you're on crack.

lucy-pinder-launches-mtv-america-most-sma-1994793742.jpg

That is at worst a nine. Full disclosure: I'm an ass man and she doesn't have much of one. But (no pun intended) everything else is off the charts, so I'm willing to make an exception.

Sub par lips, ordinary eyes accentuated by caked makeup and big tots in a nice shirt.

1, 4, 3, 2

Because we do not want to flood the board with dozens upon dozens of polls, we are going to be doing the voting a bit differently for the first few rounds of this tournament. We ask that each voter visit each region and, in looking at the matchups, select one winner from each of the four first round pairings. Please post a written vote for your four winners, and the committee member responsible for each region will tally the votes and determine the first round winners. Please do not go back and edit your votes if you decide later to change your mind, we ask that you make one decision and stick with it. Editing your votes could screw with the count and impact the outcome, and because this is VERY SERIOUS BUSINESS we ask that you abide by these rules. It's what Geoffrey Lebowski would do.

Voting will cease at NOON EST on Saturday.

1 Stacy Keibler vs 8 Natalie Portman: YOUR VOTE
4 Kelly Brook vs 5 Amanda Seyfried: YOUR VOTE
3 Olivia Wilde vs 6 Cobie Smulders: YOUR VOTE
2 Lucy Pinder vs 7 Marion Cotillard: YOUR VOTE

Just copy the above into your post and where it says "YOUR VOTE" instead enter the name of your vote on that line...easy peasy!!

After a see saw battle, Kelly has built a comfortable lead. come on folks, get out and vote! for Amanda!

Kelly 12 - Amanda 9

Sub par lips, ordinary eyes accentuated by caked makeup and big tots in a nice shirt.
In this region, only Portman and Keibler have better faces than Pinder IMO. In the entire field, including the WCs, I would have Pinder in the top ten or close to it on face alone.

You're on crack again until further notice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom