Happy Endings Region FIRST ROUND VOTING | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Happy Endings Region FIRST ROUND VOTING

In this region, only Portman and Keibler have better faces than Pinder IMO. In the entire field, including the WCs, I would have Pinder in the top ten or close to it on face alone.

You're on crack again until further notice.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There is a lot of crack smoking going on in this thread regarding whom has the prettiest face.

Facial attractiveness has been widely studied. Laws of symmetry, and hell, even Pi are involved. If a face is symmetrical, it is apparently attractive. That said, facial attractiveness, among us galoots, is going to be highly subjective. So, y'all need a dictator to do a definitive ranking. Nominating myself, here is my definitive ranking of facial attractiveness in this region.

Natalie Portman - She definitely passes the laws of symmetry, despite her horrible chemistry with Anakin Skywalker.
Stacy Keibler - I really don't want to rank her above the two below, but she is definitely cute. She may rank higher because of her universal appeal.
Amanda Seyfried - Amanda and Marion are my kinda gals. They look equally smashing in a black dress, or in a ball cap at the game, or even in a sundress banging on hippy drums at Lollapalooza. They'd be at the top of my list, but as a dictator, I want to be fair.
Marion Cotillard - wide range among this gal. Love it.
Cobie Smulders - eyes are on the face, and ... wow.
Olivia Wilde - right there with Cobie in my book.
Kelly Brook - ranks right there with Pinder. But her locks & big eyes sets her above.
Lucy Pinder - She has a technically attractive face (assuming you can even find a picture of her face), but it is plainish compared to the rest of the faces in this region. Thin hair, lips, eyes, nose looks a little off center, but really, there is nothing wrong with her. A certain poster here is only thinking about her tatas.

Natalie_Portman_1.jpg

425648-stacy_keibler_753.jpg

82322c0b59b5259b_amanda.xxxlarge_1.jpg

Marion-Cotillard-marion-cotillard-838342_1024_768.jpg

26880-lucy-pinder-wallpaper-53-igossip.jpg

Keibler - 13
Portman - 8

Brook - 13
Seyfried - 8

Wilde - 16
Smulders - 6

Pinder - 15
Cotillard - 6

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Keibler - 13
Portman - 8

Brook - 13
Seyfried - 8

Wilde - 16
Smulders - 6

Pinder - 15
Cotillard - 6

It's a bit bizarre that these matchups were essentially won and lost by the same margins.

And that I voted for the loser in each matchup. Save for Wilde, none of these winners are a suitable replacement for JLH, IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom