Happy Father's Day to All from BJ and OGBJ. Enjoy | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Happy Father's Day to All from BJ and OGBJ. Enjoy

Old school. And beautiful. Very nice.

I'll have to photo the rest of them:
MacGregor Tourney RMT2
MAcGregor Tourney Customs (True Mac Customs from the 80's but classic wingback style)
MacGregor Tourney MT
MacGregor Tourney DX RDX9
Hogan Apex PC
Hogan Apex ll (Black Cameo)

I'd like to get all these sets into playable condition for me. So far the Customs, and both sets of Hogan's are. DX's just need grips. MT's and RMT2's need stiff shafts and grips.

Edit: The CF4000 M2's in the pics have TTDG s300 shafts and Black Widow Tour Silk (white) grips

right click on the file and select open with...Paint
find the resize option and make both height and width 25%
don't forget to Save As with a new name so you don't lose original file! (pick jpeg file type when saving, not png as those are high quality, won't make file size as small as you'll need)

that should make for a smaller file to upload

Thanks man!!!!:)

View attachment 3864 View attachment 3865
BJ and OG sharing a Father/Son moment during his graduation cookout/celebration. Ol' Grasshopper sends young grasshopper into the world of Orange.
#1. Awesome cake!
#2. I had no idea OG stood for Old Grasshopper. That is both hilarious and profound.
#3. Today is my dad's death day. In 1978 he died the day before Father's Day. For the first few years, that was an awful juxtaposition, but now it becomes my reminder to tell him I love him and recall some of the great things he did as a dad (like cram 13 8th grade girls into his car and take them all home!).
#4. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO YOU!

Beauties. I especially like the old school 11 iron...

Thanks. Back then the MacGregors were basically 2-9 then 11 as the PW because the 10 was actually what they numbered there old school flat blade putters. This changed when they stopped numbering their putters and then the PW was a 10 that's how my Customs are. Regardless its pretty cool to have a 10 or 11 in the bag these days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom